Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default French Police Dogs

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...61916155&hl=en

YIKES!!

the only thing badder than these puppies would be Sharks with Lasers on their heads.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Bucks County)

Yikes is right but based on your title I was expecting poodles

(Bucks County)

MANS BEST FRIEND!
    drak
    Life and Liberty, Freedom for all.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by phillyd2 View Post
    Honestly, for as much as people bash the French for their politics, their military is really quite good, the FFL and the GIGN are definitely not people to be messed with.
    Dan P, Founder & President, Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Purchase a Forum SubscriptionBuy some PAFOA MerchandiseHelp PAFOA's Search Engine Ranking

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by danp View Post
    their military is really quite good
    prove it

[quote
    Originally Posted by danp
    their military is really quite good[/quote]
    prove it
    Actually the French army and the Legionnaires are great armies, problem is, they are restricted in what they can have as military armament as is the Canadian armed forces.... Many laugh at the French and down the Canadians for not joining in on the fight in the Middle East, but few know all the facts.

During the gulf war, the French Mirage where present, as a mater of fact, most Arial pictures you saw of bombings where taken by them, the Mirage is a spectacular plane, unfortunately, due to an agreement they have with the US, they can not transport armament.
    The Canadian planes where there also, although they mainly did the sighting in for the bombs to be dropped.
    In the past few years, there where many times the Canadian troops where shot at by "Friendly fire" or dropped bombs on because they where in the field. Oddly enough, they can’t fire back even if they wanted to, Canada has so much armament, that the Vermont police could take them over. That’s right; Vermont has more heavy artillery then all of Canada, Again, a US agreement…

Some day, if you care to see it, rent the Avro Project, It was a movie made about the Avro cf-125 Arrow. http://archives.cbc.ca/300c.asp?IDCat=75&IDDos=275&IDLan=1&IDMenu=75 They made a movie of it, and the RCAF page of the cf-125 Arrow
    http://www.rcaf.com/aircraft/fighters/arrow/index.php and the Beaumark missile.Although the Beaumark was a nuclear head, it was only in Canada because the US Army was also there… The agreement was that Canada did not need the Avro Arrow, the US would supply them with the Beaumark for its defense as long as the US was there to operate the missile heads. The alternative was that If Russia flew over Canada, and Canada decided to keep the Avro cf-125 Arrow, the US would shoot its missiles from New York and Vermont over Montreal and Ottawa… So Canada just like France allowed its self to be disarmed. Now when the US needs allies to go to war with, they get prime ministers and presidents who laugh and say what will we fight with? Our Baguettes or the Canadian Poutine?

You think your laughing at the French for not going to war; you should see how the French are laughing at the Americans for being forced to protect them now that they completely disarmed them.
    Next time you laugh at the French, remember Ohio and much of Pennsylvania was once owned by the French, they where not “fought” out they where “Bought” out.

As was Vermont and much of the land between Ohio and Louisiana. Note just because the French can not have arms, it does not mean they can not have a great Army, Less we forget the French Legionnaires. It only means they don’t rule over it politically… One of the rules of the French Legionaries is that it will not be governed by any country, including France, and that it will accept soldiers from any country.
    Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. 'Nobody provokes me with impunity'
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood
    The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Default Toys any one?

When you say Poodles, I expect you only know the toy version of poodles because the standard is a very respecable version. You dont want a standard poodle chasing you believe me. The Standard breed of poodle is about the size of a large German Shepard and fast like Lightning, Very protective also and a great swimmer, that is why they cut the wool on them to make allow them to swim better. This is a picture of a small standard poodle, they range from 22 to 27 inches at the sholders.

They probably dint show French poodles in the video because it would be too graffic, think of them as the French version of the Schnowzer.
    Last edited by Frenchy; September 9th, 2006 at 11:23 AM.
    Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
    Some day, if you care to see it, rent the Avro Project, It was a movie made about the Avro cf-125 Arrow.
    Frenchy, I saw this movie awhile back. It was one of those movies that I never thought anyone else but me would know about.

What I found interesting about the movie was how close Avro came to becoming a first-class aeronautical engineering and aerospace research company. Instead, its engineers wound up being recruited by Lockheed, Rockwell, etc. and all moving to the US to participate in American engineering and space research. Really good story.
    Last edited by ChamberedRound; September 9th, 2006 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChamberedRound View Post
    Frenchy, I saw this movie awhile back. It was one of those movies that I never thought anyone else but me would know about.

What I found interesting about the movie was how close Avro came to becoming a first-class aeronautical engineering and aerospace research company. Instead, its engineers wound up being recruited by Lockheed, Rockwell, etc. and all moving to the US to participate in American engineering and space research. Really good story.
    Many of them engeneers are or where also recruited by NASA...
    Yeah no one wants the Canadians to admit they where in "space" mostly not in a jet airplane. It was a great documentrary/ movie. too bad many who did see it think it was science fiction

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Clint Eastwood

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
    Many of them engeneers are or where also recruited by NASA...
    Yeah no one wants the Canadians to admit they where in "space" mostly not in a jet airplane. It was a great documentrary/ movie. too bad many who did see it think it was science fiction
    Frenchy,
    I also had seen that movie a few years back. I'm glad you posted the info on it, because it's definately one I'd like to see again. Now, with your help, I should be able to find it somewhere. btw, I know the standard poodles are very good dogs, I'll keep my Rotties though
    Mike(starblazer)
    USAF vet. NRA life member. GOA life member.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast