Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Schuylkill County)

Thumbs up The Pig Pen Inc.

Figured this deserved a little exposure.

Little shop in Millersburg, PA. (Shippendam Rd.) I used to frequent more often when I was closer, but only occasionaly make it there anymore.

Small shop; but good prices on guns(mostly used)/ammo. Does very good gunsmithing, and will fabricate any part if not in production anymore. Joe is one heck of a nice guy too.

Anyone around the area, I recommend checking it out.
    III%

(Northumberland County)

Default Re: The Pig Pen Inc.

I've been there many times, great guy to deal with, he let me shoot a Lone Eagle in .30-06 he had for sale once just so he could laugh at me. I never mentioned the place before because I could never explain how to get there.
    "You never lived till you almost died, for those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know"

(Dauphin County)

I love it at the Pig Pen. Not the biggest selection, but Joe's a great guy, easy going. Good prices, good service, not much more to ask for.

(Schuylkill County)

Quote Originally Posted by EODguy View Post
    I've been there many times, great guy to deal with, he let me shoot a Lone Eagle in .30-06 he had for sale once just so he could laugh at me. I never mentioned the place before because I could never explain how to get there.

Yea, it's definately easy to miss if you're not sure exactly where you're going. Especially when coming from the 147 side... the little brush is growing up in front of the sign you can't see it very well right now..

Last time I was there, he had a very nice Garand I was going to take a little closer look at the next time I get there. I had some other business to take care of and didn't get a chance to really handle it, just spotted it on the rack in the back.. Appeared prime though.
    III%