Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (York County)

Default Wife Allegedly Scalds Husband's Crotch

http://news.aol.com/article/woman-po...bands%2F592985

Wife Allegedly Scalds Husband's Crotch

(July 28) -- A New York City woman upset by her husband’s infidelity allegedly got revenge by pouring a pot of scalding water over his genitals as he slept.
    Emmanuel "Ojo" Ojofeitmi, 67, was hospitalized with second- and third-degree burns over 30 percent of his body, the New York Post reported Tuesday.
    "I was in bed, I was fast asleep … She came into the bedroom and poured hot water all over me," Ojofeitmi told the Post.
    "I didn't know what had happened. By the time I woke up, the skin was falling off," the Nigerian immigrant said.
    His wife, Oyindamola Ojofeitmi, also 67, was charged with assault and harassment. She was ordered held on $100,000 bond.
    Her lawyer, Jennifer Michaelson, said Emmanuel Ojofeitmi had a "history of abusing" his wife, both psychically and psychologically.
    The couple live in the Springfield Gardens section of the New York City borough of Queens. They have been married 21 years and have four grown children.
    Ojofeitmi said his wife, who is originally from the Caribbean island of Grenada, is suspicious even when he hasn’t been cheating on her.
    "She doesn't know how to forgive and forget," he told the Post.
    Ojofeitmi doesn't want his wife to pay. "I will file for divorce, but I don’t want her in jail."
    Let us never forget the sacrifice of those who have fought for us all.

(York County)

Default Re: Wife Allegedly Scalds Husband's Crotch

Thank you. I really do believe I could have gone all day without reading that.

:P
    While many claim to support the right, precious few support the practice.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post

Thank you. I really do believe I could have gone all day without reading that.

:P
    Seconded.

It's scary when kitchen appliances malfunction like that...

And don't think you're off the hook, voters, you're the ones who made this bed. Now you're the ones who are going to have to move over so a gay couple can sleep in it. Tomorrow you're all going to wake up in a brave new world, a world where the Constitution gets trampled by an army of terrorist clones, created in a stem-cell research lab run by homosexual doctors who sterilize their instruments over burning American flags. -- Stephen Colbert

(Westmoreland County)

Um... abusing your wife will land you in hot water...

(York County)

Hey Curm...Lorena Bobbitt wants to know if you'd like to "Hang out" with her sometime. LOL
    Let us never forget the sacrifice of those who have fought for us all.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by 87th PVI View Post
    Ojofeitmi said his wife, who is originally from the Caribbean island of Grenada, is suspicious even when he hasn’t been cheating on her.
    "Dammit, woman! I wasn't even cheating on you this time! Now get your suspicious ass out to the kitchen and make me some tea!"

(Butler County)

So, maybe he got a pass on the all other times he cheated. He's lucky she didn't seek revenge every time.

Well, maybe if she did the first time, there wouldn't have been other infidelities

"She doesn't know how to forgive and forget," he told the Post.

Yea, women are like that sometimes. .

I am not condoning it, but I can understand.

Some people like their weenies boiled, some like them roasted. Me, I'm more of a burger man.

This is why "cultures" don't mix well. "Race" is irrelevant, I have more in common with a black Pennsylvanian than I do with a white Serb, but people have a far too cavalier attitude when it comes to hiring or marrying or otherwise meshing their lives with people who were raised in a substantially different set of rules. It's like trying to play chess with someone who insists on using the rules of checkers. "Culture" is the set of rules, spoken and implicit, that people live by, and it's just poor judgment to merge the life of someone for whom telling the truth is most important with someone who puts "saving face" ahead of the truth; if you marry someone who was raised to believe that violent self-help is morally proper if you have a dispute, you may wake up Bobbetted some morning, with your penis lying on the side of the road. Same for a devout Catholic marrying a devout Jew, you're going to have serious problems if you both actually believe the traditions, despite the happy-talk sitcoms of the 1970's.

It's also why America was the world's economic and cultural engine when all immigrants had to adapt to the existing culture (and the culture itself slowly adapted to incorporate the new immigrants), and why we're doomed to Balkanization and internecine infighting now that we all nurture and flaunt our differences, and create colonies of "not-quite-America" within our cities. When every sub-group has a set of Jesse Jacksons and Al Sharptons, eager to appear on the nightly news to emphasize our differences, we'll be in almost as bad shape as Mr. Ojofeitmi's penis.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by 87th PVI View Post
    Hey Curm...Lorena Bobbitt wants to know if you'd like to "Hang out" with her sometime. LOL
    Jeffrey Dahmer to Lorena Bobbit: "Hey, are you going to eat that?"

(Lawrence County)

There are other ways around infidellity. Divorce is one of them. Why would you try to mutilate a person? If he's abusing you, LEAVE, or call the police!

I myself, would let her rot in prision.

/.02
    "Do not use K-9 advantix on cats"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast