Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445 LastLast

Default Re: Ladies Headcount - Show the world this isn't a "guys only" club!

Quote Originally Posted by neeternurse View Post
    Hi ... I'm a newbie here, and yes female. I read the first page and when it was posted; a long time ago! I saw that there is 40+ pages of posts for this thread and opted out on reading everything. Sorry to hear that some have left the group. I agree we need everyone we can to uphold our rights.

I bought my first gun a few years ago for "home defense." Then I got my LTCF more than a year ago, but only started CC'ing a few months ago. This is because my sweet hubby got me a sweet gift for Christmas ... Ruger LC9. Now I'm finding my comfort level with different holsters.
    Welcome! There will always be some who leave, but the more that we women stick around, the easier it will be for the men to get used to it as a matter of course.

As for the "40 pages" - if you go to your User CP, you can edit the number of posts you see per page which will reduce the number of pages to click on. It somehow seems less daunting if you only see 7 or 8 pages, even if it's the same number of posts.

Quote Originally Posted by neeternurse View Post
    Hi ... I'm a newbie here, and yes female. I read the first page and when it was posted; a long time ago! I saw that there is 40+ pages of posts for this thread and opted out on reading everything. Sorry to hear that some have left the group. I agree we need everyone we can to uphold our rights.

I bought my first gun a few years ago for "home defense." Then I got my LTCF more than a year ago, but only started CC'ing a few months ago. This is because my sweet hubby got me a sweet gift for Christmas ... Ruger LC9. Now I'm finding my comfort level with different holsters.
    Welcome again, As you see surely on an other post, I love to joke around. Don't take me seriously I am too well alone to want anything else and not in the same country ( I really am in Kanada) Ladies make these threads perfect, any man who can not stand a ladies post probably has an inferiority complex that needs to be looked at.

Quote Originally Posted by mingomom View Post
    Welcome! the more that we women stick around, the easier it will be for the men to get used to it as a matter of course.
    Here speaks a Lady with character and wisdom. If ever you meet a turkey on here who bothers you, Be sure to contact the local ban hammer guys. If you just need some one to jerk around a troll feel free to call me

Your friendly French SOG..
    Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. 'Nobody provokes me with impunity'
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood
    The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Interesting Job offer, who is up for it?

Thank you Moms
    Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. 'Nobody provokes me with impunity'
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood
    The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

(Allegheny County)

Smile Re: Ladies Headcount - Show the world this isn't a "guys only" club!

Hello,
    Just came across this post and thought that I would respond I am new to guns and this site. I appreciate the lady's thread I am always looking to make friends Please feel free to add me. I love to learn more about guns and everyone has been great so far. Have a great night everyone!
    "The right to buy weapons is the right to be free."

(Montgomery County)

I'm late for the party but I made it!
    Hello ladies

(Chester County)

Default Re: Ladies only.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimba View Post
    I am not looking for a segregation, just a new head count to see how many women are now on the board. Two years ago, it seems like there were under 5 female members.

Just curious, that is why I suggested that this be moved to the lounge instead of being in support & suggestions.
    I'm here! and FYI Just an idea of how many women are taking up firearms? Girlz N Guns taught over 1000 women in 2017 alone! :-) #femaiefirepower
    "A free people ought...to be armed" girlznguns.com

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Girlznguns View Post
    I'm here! and FYI Just an idea of how many women are taking up firearms? Girlz N Guns taught over 1000 women in 2017 alone! :-) #femaiefirepower
    Welcome to the zoo. Grow thick skin (perhaps) and enjoy your stay.

Pretty mild here, usually.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by stainless View Post
    Welcome to the zoo. Grow thick skin (perhaps) and enjoy your stay.

Pretty mild here, usually.
    Thanks!
    "A free people ought...to be armed" girlznguns.com

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by Girlznguns View Post
    #women/firearmsmatter
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Jeesh, right offhand, I can only think of two women who still post here. Looks like we need an affirmative action program, unless any of yinz guys are transitioning.

Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445 LastLast