Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Berks County)

Default Re: NOC LIST - Private Businesses with 'NO OPEN CARRY' or 'NO CARRY AT ALL' Policies

No worries on the work thing, if I had a job right now I'd be sucking up every minute I could get too. Hopefully we can get a couple people to help find the threads (hint hint to those of you that cried "we need a list...")

The link to the list we're working on is in the OP (or it should be) and also posted back on the first page. As soon as you get something together let me know, I'll copy it to my site as well. I've even got the OC Memo list over there too, it may be obsolete but it provides a record that they were informed prior to the MPOETC update.
    Please help my Baby Kitties and I avoid being homeless.

(Lebanon County)

Default Re: NOC LIST - Private Businesses with 'NO OPEN CARRY' or 'NO CARRY AT ALL' Policies

OK, per a request from ID here is a link to a page archiveing various OC/carry related stuff, and links. I'll be adding to it and working on it and the POC (Positive Open Carry) list as time allows. Most of the stuff on this page is already hosted elsewhere (gnbrotz hosts his rights card, LilDobe hosts a shitload of stuff, Dan hosts copies of Hawkins, Ortiz, etc on PAFOA, PaPatriot and gnbrotz host the flier, ID and MJFletcher host the No Carry List, etc) but this can serve as sort of one stop shopping.

www.thecrimsonpirate.com/rtkba/archive.html

Stuff I plan to add so far
    The PA gun rights flier
    the UFA
    Hawkins
    Ortiz
    If you don't know who your state legislators are go here:
    http://www.legis.state.pa.us/index.cfm
    put your zip plus 4 in the box in the upper right hand corner.

(Lebanon County)

Made a bunch of updates to the POC list (thats the one of stores that allow OC)
    http://www.thecrimsonpirate.com/rtkba/poclist.html

Things that would help:
    A final disposition on Gander Mountain-there are half a dozen threads but no one ever pursued it that I could find
    ETA: documentation would be good too.

Photos of the door signs at Cabella's and anyone else that has a positive one. I'd like to add them to the archive.

If anyone would like to search for old threads on Wal Mart and share the thread link, and which posts contain useful information that would be a big help. My wife let me work on this today. I doubt she'll be so understanding on the weekend

ETA: If any of you code monkeys feel charitable, take a look at the source and tell me why there is that big gap at the top. I've looked at it 100 times today, made some tweaks that I thought might be it, but no joy.
    Last edited by truecrimson; October 27th, 2009 at 10:19 PM.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by truecrimson View Post
    ETA: If any of you code monkeys feel charitable, take a look at the source and tell me why there is that big gap at the top. I've looked at it 100 times today, made some tweaks that I thought might be it, but no joy.
    I think I found the problem

Your code:
    HTML Code:
    <table>
    <a name="0"><h2>Chain Stores - Universal Policy</h2>
    <tr>
    Should probably be:
    HTML Code:
    <a name="0"><h2>Chain Stores - Universal Policy</h2>
    <table>
    <tr>
    You have "chain stores" inside the table tags with no table row/data tags. Move the table open tag after it and that should take care of it.
    Please help my Baby Kitties and I avoid being homeless.

(Chester County)

Is it me or is there nothing listed for Bucks county?

(Centre County)

Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan View Post
    Is it me or is there nothing listed for Bucks county?
    The only thing so far is Giant Food Stores and that's a chain store. To be added to the list people need to follow the instructions in the OP

(Lebanon County)

Also, anyplace that simply hasn't had any issues won't be in either list. There is no need to bother the the owners, managers, or corporate officers of places that don't have an issue

Thank you to lexnaturalis, and thefool for the info on Target, and Premier Theatre in Center County.

I was just wondering, do you folks have little cards you've made up that read "No Guns = No $" or something to that affect that you pass out to businesses that have "No Guns" on thier doors?

Quote Originally Posted by Drylok View Post
    I was just wondering, do you folks have little cards you've made up that read "No Guns = No $" or something to that affect that you pass out to businesses that have "No Guns" on thier doors?
    Yes, here:
    http://paopencarry.org/no-guns-no-money-cards

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234