Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Berks County)

Default I need help in Indian Mountain Lakes

I have been talking to a member of our board of directors who is also a LTC holder trying to get a range as an amenity. This is not going over to well. Are there any members who live in the community???? I am going to the board meeting on 6/09/07 at 10:00 to try to get this to pass, (I may have to leave the PAFOA shoot early for this cause). If you live in my community PLEASE come to show support.

(Monroe County)

Default Re: I need help in Indian Mountain Lakes

I have been in and out of IML more times then I can count over the last 20 years. As big as the development is, I cannot think of a single place that a range could go in there without disturbing residents. Why don't you just go out the 115 entrance go over to Kuuhkenbeker rd., follow over the new bridge, make right into state game lands. I don't know the exact locatiion but there is a range you could use. Not far at all from IML.

(Berks County)

Default Re: I need help in Indian Mountain Lakes

Quote Originally Posted by CzaK View Post
    I have been in and out of IML more times then I can count over the last 20 years. As big as the development is, I cannot think of a single place that a range could go in there without disturbing residents. Why don't you just go out the 115 entrance go over to Kuuhkenbeker rd., follow over the new bridge, make right into state game lands. I don't know the exact locatiion but there is a range you could use. Not far at all from IML.
    I never new there was a range there, I even looked for a closer range then 93 on the SGL web page but I did not see any others. As far as location Boulder lake could be a good site. As far as disturbing residents basic rules would be needed just like doing construction here, say no shooting before 10:00am and after 6:00pm, No shotguns or auto carbines, etc.