Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Gun Dealer Online LLC

Great Prices, customer service, hard to find items, right in Lancaster PA. Check them out.

Gundealeronline.com

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Gun Dealer Online LLC

I've been curious about Gun Dealer Online - does he have a location where you can go to pick up guns, etc. ?

I noticed he is listed as an FFL on file at places like BudsGunShop.com, etc. and I wondered if I ordered something from him online, if it would need to be shipped to another FFL, of if I could go right there to pick it up.

I'm assuming he doesn't have a storefront, but maybe at least an office or something?

(Lancaster County)

They do have a storefront, it is still in development since they are primarily Online. You can place an order and pickup at their location, do the background checks and so forth. They do have some stuff at their location right now since the retail end is still in development, but they most of their inventory is warehoused. Orders I have placed, usually take about three days till i can pick up. Not long at all.

(Lancaster County)

But yes, you do not have to transfer to a different dealer, you can do it all with them at their location.

(Berks County)

These guys are definitely "good to go!" I took care of a transfer there today and they were more than helpful (and their charge was reasonable). I am looking forward to their shop being filled with inventory. They're going to have a pretty nice place and in a pretty convenient location (just off 30 outside of Lancaster). Give them a "look see." You won't be disappointed.

(Cumberland County)

Gundealeronline.com is an excellent place to do business with. About 1 month ago I bought a pistol off of a forum member here and he suggested to do the transfer at Gundealeronline in Lancaster . It is just off of route 30 on Rohrerstown Road. The guys there were very pleasant and actually appreciated the business (not like some other shops that are too good for transfers ) and fun to shoot the breeze with.

Today I just purchased a new Sig 226 Elite from them and I couldn't be happier with them if I tried. I ordered the pistol on Friday afternoon and it was available for pick up at their shop by Tuesday afternoon. Their prices are excellent and customer service is great. If they don't show an item in stock give them a call, they just might be able to get it.
    I would highly recommend this shop . You won't be disappointed.
    Cybersurfff
    “They that plow iniquity and sow wickedness shall reap the same.” Job 4:8 ... III% OK

(Lancaster County)

I've been trying to make it a point to stop in to the storefront atleast once a month since they opened. Stopped in today and talked with John and AJ and I'm pleased to report that they are finally getting inventory in the store. Still pretty bare but they said they are planning to be fully stocked within the next 3 months.

With little to no advertising they said they keep getting new business almost daily. These guys are A+++ and some of the nicest around, and their prices are really good especially on accessories. Can't wait to see the place fully stocked.

(Chester County)

Concur, got my Sig there a few months back and the experience was great. Will definitely do business with them again!

(Lancaster County)

Smile Re: Gun Dealer Online LLC

This is one of the very few shops that is still customer-oriented. It's nothing like your typical gunshop in that it's got a young, bright, vibrant atmosphere as opposed to being dark, dingy, and uppity. The salesman will be happy to answer any question no matter how technical or silly it might be. Nine times out of ten, these guys have the best prices to find from any brick and mortar store in the area. In fact, don't even waste your gas money trying to price shop, just head strait to these guys. The location is easily 3 minutes from Park City Mall just off of Route 30. Everytime I go in, I'm greated by all of the salesmen and even though I don't drop thousands of dollars in there, they still remember my name. I really look forward to every visit to Gun Dealer Online as it truly makes me feel "like a kid in a candy shop." Believe me, you'll feel that way too.

P.S. - Check out their website gundealeronline.com for real time stock info. And, if anyone plans to visit anytime soon or in the future, let me know, because I'd like to give you an official reference card to take with you or perhaps even go with you to the store.

I just found out about their storefront which is a shame since I've driven 741 hundreds of times. I stopped in this afternoon just to poke around and I was impressed with the place.

The guys behind the counter were quick to welcome and see if I needed any help, I just wanted to look around since I had never been there before.

I will definitely be back in the future.

Derek
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9206&dateline=1225911  268

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast