Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default Custom Star Model B 9mm Satin Nickel 1911 Style (PA)

SOLD a Very Nice Star Model B SA in 9mm. These guns were made by Star in Spain and are basically copies of the 1911 (take down is identical.) They are incredibly accurate and reliable. I purchased this gun a few months ago when I was in the market for a 1911 in 9mm, couldn't find any at the time so i went with this. I sent it to Mahovsky's to be plated in satin high-phosphorous electroless nickel and i just got it back today, unfired since plating. When i first got it it was in great shape no pitting or rust, but a lot of mill marks, the Nickel finish took care of that...its nice and smooth now. The action is nice and tight with hardly any slide to frame play. The trigger is super crisp and the bore is excellent. While this was being plated i came accross an STI Trojan in 9mm and went that route. This gun comes with 2 8 round factory mags (one freshly nickeled), an Army/Police style holster, and a book on spanish handguns (that praises the Model B.)

SOLD

Email me if interested or have questions at huerta.dustin@gmail.com, I DO NOT ANSWER PM's ON THE FORUMS...thanks

the before pic....

Last edited by dusty78; July 18th, 2009 at 11:40 AM.