So I actually noticed this looking and handgunlaw.us. Just reading their PDF on PA after looking at North Carolina (I am traveling there Wednesday). It seems like a pretty clear preemption violation to me

Under chapter VII "general conduct" applying to chapter 705 Aiports

§ 705-39. Weapons and firearms.

A. No person, except law enforcement officers, post office and custom officials, or members of the Armed Forces of the United States on active duty, shall carry any weapon, firearm, explosive or inflammable material on the airport premises except by specific direction of the Director, the Superintendent of Police or their designees.

B. No person shall transport any weapon or firearm except when it is properly enclosed for shipment and is not in the person's manual possession.

C. No person shall discharge any weapon or firearm at the airport except in the performance of official duties requiring the discharge thereof.
http://ecode360.com/ecode3-back/getS...5&guid=8485180
NOTE: Allegheny county homepage directs to ECODE, so I assume its accurate.

Is this old? I have never heard about it before on PAFOA, which I was surprised about. I thought it was just repeating state law regarding pistols (ok you know what I mean, "firearms" that you would need a LTCF to carry concealed) at first. But there is no exception for LTCF holders and it seems to apply to long guns too per the definition in 705-34.

I won't be able to help in the fight to change it since I live on the other side of the state, but someone needs to.
-Alex