Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lancaster County)

Talking great fun at the the IDPA match in new holland

my wife and I had been thinking about trying IDPA for a while but wanted to find a club close and friendly to new shooters.well we found it at the NEW HOLLAND GUN CLUB.first we both want to thank NEIL the match director for helping us get started and for his help with the rules and how best to shoot each course of fire.this is the second IDPA match held there and we have been to both and had a blast.I would like to recommend this club if you have though about trying IDPA or are a experienced IDPA shooter.the courses are fun yet challengeing and NEIL is working to make it better with every match.we would also like like to thank our fellow shooters for their tips and help.they shoot the first sun of every month through oct. sign in at 10am and start at 11am cost $15 per shooter.here are some pic's guy in straw hat and green shirt is NEIL wife and I are wearing hawaiian shirts and straw hats.crazywolf and ghostcat
    Last edited by crazywolf; June 28th, 2012 at 07:51 PM.

Default Re: great fun at the the IDPA match in new holland

It was fun shooting with you all! Looking forward to make another 2.5 hour trip :-)

(Berks County)

Default Re: great fun at the the IDPA match in new holland

Hmm where is the New Holland Gun club. I live near Morgantown so its not that long of a drive for me.
    Freedom is paid with the blood of those who understand what being free really means. (Me)

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - 1775 Benjamin Franklin

(Allegheny County)

Thumbs up Re: great fun at the the IDPA match in new holland

Great pics! Keep practicing. I'll see you at the next one. It's a classifier with back up gun side match. You go on the record in this one so check out the COF in the rule book and be familiar with what will be expected so you can do your best and classify well. Back up gun stages are just for fun and optional but these are a whole lotta fun when you break out those nasty little pocket pieces and put 'em to work.

Thanks,

Neil Glausier
    Match Director
    NHIDPA
    matchdirector@nhidpa.com