Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    (Monroe County)

Default Re: Palin stepping down 7-26

I like rice
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

(Allegheny County)

I thought she was a breath of fresh air based on what I heard she did for governor... but then I heard her speak at the convention and dry heaved.

EDIT: I'm actually on record as saying she was a breath of fresh air. Damn media! haha

(Luzerne County)

Can I call them or what.

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaGuy View Post
    Monday morning prediction

Rush Limbaugh: "Palin stepped down because the democrats are afraid of her."

Heh...
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/dai...118.guest.html

**snip**When you have so many establishment types – inside-the-Beltway, elite, establishment types (Republican, Democrat, it doesn’t matter) – just so eager to destroy this woman, it means they’re still scared to death of her. And that, to me, is the bottom line.**snip**

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaGuy View Post
    Can I call them or what.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/dai...118.guest.html

**snip**When you have so many establishment types – inside-the-Beltway, elite, establishment types (Republican, Democrat, it doesn’t matter) – just so eager to destroy this woman, it means they’re still scared to death of her. And that, to me, is the bottom line.**snip**
    He did say Republican or Democrat.....just to be fair

But he does bring up a good point though. Why is the establishment (the people inside the beltway, including the media) have such disgust for this woman, if she is after all worthless and not going anywhere? I mean, if she's so ignorant, let her implode herself, don't give "her side" any sort of rallying cry.

Honestly I am glad she isn't VP, much for the same reasons I wish Obama was't President, neither of them have any experience and Barack can talk only with his teleprompter so I don't really feel any better when I see him or her, my ears just sorta hear this nails on the chalkboard sound (yes for both of them, but definitely more her when it comes down to pure sound).

Also, and lets be honest, she was some woman from AK thrown into the National Spotlight. Now I would like to think I could give a better interview than her (I can see those Commie Jersians from my house), but I'm sure I'd fuck up as well at first. But should that make me, or you or anyone else unable to run for office? Maybe not right now, but in the future I mean. Would any of us get "equal" treatment from the Beltway Media, compared to a Beltway Politician? I doubt it, but that's just my opinion.

Maybe it was just a huge face she was putting on, I don't know and I will hold my judgement on that aspect for now. But, just because someone isn't perfect doesn't mean you can't work with them in the future.

Then again, maybe she is really a dumb blonde with dyed hair and likes to go fishin and huntin and pose neked with polar bears and this whole post was indeed pointless.
    Last edited by Chuck1981; July 7th, 2009 at 10:02 AM. Reason: I wanted to expand on it a little

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213