Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clayton's

(Bucks County)

Default Clayton's

I just purchased a gun from Clayton's in Horsham a couple days ago, and was very satisfied with their customer service and price. I've read mixed reviews about them before, but wanted to say that I left there a happy customer.

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Clayton's

Quote Originally Posted by sean7 View Post
    I just purchased a gun from Clayton's in Horsham a couple days ago, and was very satisfied with their customer service and price. I've read mixed reviews about them before, but wanted to say that I left there a happy customer.
    i dont know who you dealt with, but i personally know christian and he really knows his stuff!...i worked with him for years and any questions i have about guns go straight to his cell phone.glad you had a good experience.

(Montgomery County)

i bought 2 guns off them years ago and thought they were great to deal with. but that was back when they were on 463

Quote Originally Posted by sean7 View Post

Have also been more than satisfied with their service ... good folks, nice shop.

(Berks County)

You must have gone in when it wasn't time to slop the pigs. I'd sooner throw my money down a sewer than I would hand it to Clayton. Rude service and an obnoxious owner aside, their prices used to be quite unreasonable. However, it's been awhile since I was there, so has this changed? What did you purchase, and how much was it?

Tanner's, Surplus City, Quinby's, American Arms, Donley's Guns, and Seneca Arms are all within an hour's drive of Clayton's. After my experience with them, I'll go elsewhere.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by crlovel View Post
    You must have gone in when it wasn't time to slop the pigs. I'd sooner throw my money down a sewer than I would hand it to Clayton. Rude service and an obnoxious owner aside, their prices used to be quite unreasonable. However, it's been awhile since I was there, so has this changed? What did you purchase, and how much was it?

Tanner's, Surplus City, Quinby's, American Arms, Donley's Guns, and Seneca Arms are all within an hour's drive of Clayton's. After my experience with them, I'll go elsewhere.
    i agree!!!!

i was looking to buy a sig 556 rifle a couple of years ago and claytons wanted 2300. i went to a shop on RT 309 just north of montgomeryville and purchased the same rifle for 1275 OTD. on another occasion a couple years ago i stopped in claytons just to look around and asked about 5.7x28 ammo and they tried to blow smoke up my ass by telling me their 30 dollar per box ammo was special when it was the exact same ammo i had just purchased at Tanners for 18 bucks.

(Bucks County)

Must have changed their business model, Ive been happy with them lately.

Prices are what they are as far as Im concerned.

(Montgomery County)

What ever happened to big Mike? He was pretty cool. He knew his stuff. Now I'm not talking about the fat old man with an attitude.

(Montgomery County)

I've been going to Clayton's for sometime-they seem to have a lot of pistol ammo in stock--bought some american eagle 9mm ball ammo about 2 months ago for $10 a box--also had CCi ball for the same price--was in last week they had Remington & Magtech 9mm for $12---40 cal for $16--45acp for $19--they always seem to have a fairly good supply of this ammo--

(Montgomery County)

i bought a colt stainless delta elite 10mm from them for $500 about 10 years ago and a sig 226 that i forget how much i paid also about 10 years ago. both from the big guy. i think his name was Don if i remember. does anyone remember abington guns when it was on 611?? i know there's another abington guns. was just wondering if it was the same place.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast