Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Luzerne County)

Default Social Security Ripoff

The senate just passed a bill giving access to SS benefits to illegal immigrants. I was e-mailed this info today. I was trying to copy it to this post but for some reason it will not allow me to do this. I am trying to get the bill #. The e-mail that was sent to me contained the names of over 800 people who have signed this petition. If you are concerned like I am and want to sign this petition and foward it to others, please Pm me your e-mail address and I will foward it to you.

This will affect everyone of us sooner or later, do not wait to stop this until you apply for SS and it is all gone to those that did not contribute.

Default Re: Social Security Ripoff

Quote Originally Posted by cgbudde View Post
    The senate just passed a bill giving access to SS benefits to illegal immigrants. I was e-mailed this info today. I was trying to copy it to this post but for some reason it will not allow me to do this. I am trying to get the bill #. The e-mail that was sent to me contained the names of over 800 people who have signed this petition. If you are concerned like I am and want to sign this petition and foward it to others, please Pm me your e-mail address and I will foward it to you.

This will affect everyone of us sooner or later, do not wait to stop this until you apply for SS and it is all gone to those that did not contribute.
    Are you speaking of this?

http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/petition.asp

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by HiredGoon View Post
    That is the same e-mail just without the stated facts about it being BS. So thanks to you HiredGoon we can ignore this.

I guess I should have done a little research before I jumped the gun.

Where liberty is but a flickering flame in the distance., New Jersey

That is the same e-mail just without the stated facts about it being BS. So thanks to you HiredGoon we can ignore this.

I guess I should have done a little research before I jumped the gun.
    It happens. Especially when it is a tpoic near and dear to us.

Yeah, always best to check this stuff out first. No problem... as Barney Fife says... We nipped it...nipped it in the bud

(Luzerne County)

You know what, I am on SSD because of major medical conditions and SS gave me hell for 3yrs before they gave me a hearing, then the gvt says for the next 2yrs there will be no cost of living increase and then I read this it was like enough is enough, and of course I would,t put anything past our wonderful gvt. Especially since they give $500.00 a month to people who claim they can not speak english,(this is considered a disability), and if an illegal is cought and deported back to their country and he has children, SS gives them money. I know this for a fact because I was told this by employees of SS.

(Philadelphia County)

Especially since they give $500.00 a month to people who claim they can not speak english,(this is considered a disability), and if an illegal is cought and deported back to their country and he has children, SS gives them money. I know this for a fact because I was told this by employees of SS.
    I think you are full of shit. And I'm calling you on it.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

You know what, I am on SSD because of major medical conditions and SS gave me hell for 3yrs before they gave me a hearing, then the gvt says for the next 2yrs there will be no cost of living increase and then I read this it was like enough is enough, and of course I would,t put anything past our wonderful gvt. Especially since they give $500.00 a month to people who claim they can not speak english,(this is considered a disability), and if an illegal is cought and deported back to their country and he has children, SS gives them money. I know this for a fact because I was told this by employees of SS.
    Yeah, it's certainly an Fu**ed system now. And continuing to get worse

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by LorDiego01 View Post
    I think you are full of shit. And I'm calling you on it.
    That was my first reaction too, but then I went and found out this was true. If you know anyone who works in the welfare office ask them, plus I know a family across the street from me were the husband and wife are pulling this shit. They btried to have their tenant do it too, but her husband who is in the military refused to screw people. And as far as giving children of illegals SS this was told to me by an employee of SS. They do this because the child is born in the US and is now an american citizen so he can not be deproted and now needs support.

So tell me I am full of shit but first check it out yourself, you will be suprised.

Abbottstown/Hanover/Gettysburg area, Pennsylvania
    (Adams County)

While the beginning post may have some errors part of it must be in the process of being true. I received a survey from my represenative in Washington. One of the question asked if I was in favor of granting SS benefits to non citizens or to imigrants that are all of a sudden made citizens.
    (that isn't the exact words, but how I seem to remember the question)

I don't have the survey but I think you can get the jist of what I am trying to say. It must not be law but there must be something similar in process.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast