Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Monroe County)

Default pathetic attempt to disarm us

im sure alot of you have seen this, and it may be old news, but i just had to retouch on the obviously set up botched scenarios and positions they put the "good guys" in.

http://www.mefeedia.com/entry/armed-in-crisis/16560598/

Default Re: pathetic attempt to disarm us

Quote Originally Posted by CHEMICAL View Post
    im sure alot of you have seen this, and it may be old news, but i just had to retouch on the obviously set up botched scenarios and positions they put the "good guys" in.

http://www.mefeedia.com/entry/armed-in-crisis/16560598/
    Good video but I was on our local Sheriff's Dept. some good on the job training. He's right, I've had friends tell me I don't know if I could shoot anyone. I told him he did'd need a pistol & don't want to be killed with his own firearm. I suggested some of the new tazers. They will not do any harm to anyone after that.
    Last edited by Ronnies111; June 28th, 2009 at 09:30 PM.
    I'm Your Huckaberry...Say When:)

First, I have said it before, I'll say it again; there are so many things wrong in that 20/20 episode it is ridiculous. I will leave it at that. Anyway, it is obvious that carrying is not for everyone. It is a huge responsibility that everyone here is quite aware of. No one that is of sound mind wants to shoot another person. The fact is, you can practice shooting holes in paper until you feel comfortable with most encounters and you still can not say what will happen if you ever have to fire your weapon at another human. Even a well trained Leo or member of the armed forces could freeze up in a crucial moment if he/she has never been in a real combat situation. It is just something you don't know until you are in the middle of a fight. All one can hope for, god forbid you are ever in that situation; Pray your practice and training kicks in and you survive to live another day. You can dry run it in your mind all day but what happens when you are forced to draw is all that matters.

My 0.02,

Fess

(Pike County)

There's a pretty good article about those BS "experiments" in July's American Rifleman. It's worth a read, but it'll raise your blood pressure.
    "I really have the American dream licked." -- Ted Nugent

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Fess View Post
    First, I have said it before, I'll say it again; there are so many things wrong in that 20/20 episode it is ridiculous. I will leave it at that. Anyway, it is obvious that carrying is not for everyone. It is a huge responsibility that everyone here is quite aware of. No one that is of sound mind wants to shoot another person. The fact is, you can practice shooting holes in paper until you feel comfortable with most encounters and you still can not say what will happen if you ever have to fire your weapon at another human. Even a well trained Leo or member of the armed forces could freeze up in a crucial moment if he/she has never been in a real combat situation. It is just something you don't know until you are in the middle of a fight. All one can hope for, god forbid you are ever in that situation; Pray your practice and training kicks in and you survive to live another day. You can dry run it in your mind all day but what happens when you are forced to draw is all that matters.

My 0.02,

Fess
    agreed! i just find it ridiculous how they so obviously set it up to be a failure

(Dauphin County)

The NRA mag is where I first saw this. I am glad it showed up here since I missed it when it aired. The artical metioned how the student with the gun is who the attacker goes for everytime right after the teacher. I thought I had to see it to beleive it, but its right the table in all those scenarios is so one sided to the attacker with knowing who in the room has the gun. sad is all it is.

It was discussed on this forum before, during and after the airing of this propaganda.

http://forum.pafoa.org/general-114/5...0-20-guns.html

The classroom scene was designed for failure and most everything else in the show was very one sided and full of lies.
    Divided we ever have been, and ever must be.Two thirds always had and will have more difficulty to struggle with the one third than with all our foreign enemies. - John Adams

(Allegheny County)

Once again, the line from the police is "we're special and you're not." Notice they never said, "if you are going to carry a gun, spend some time and money and get some training." Or "Practice, practice, practice."

I'd rather die struggling to get my gun out than just die like a sheep in a pen.

(Monroe County)

Thumbs up Re: pathetic attempt to disarm us

Quote Originally Posted by GoldWinger View Post
    Once again, the line from the police is "we're special and you're not." Notice they never said, "if you are going to carry a gun, spend some time and money and get some training." Or "Practice, practice, practice."

I'd rather die struggling to get my gun out than just die like a sheep in a pen.
    you got it brudda

I don't enjoy re-living this topic, but Oh what the hell one more time.

Ahem (clearing throat)
    Hey Diane you stupid leftist bitch.

Before you try and redeem any shred of being a serious journalist by demonizing my right to defend myself I would like to remind you of that real serious bit of journalism you did with the sock puppet from pets.com.
    Did you feel a tingle up your leg when he was serenading you? (Damn I wish I could find that video)

Oh and let us not forget when you showed up to do the morning news after Obama's Inauguration half in the bag (or so it appeared). That was smooth.

Yes your credentials are beyond reproach.

Did I call you a stupid leftist bitch yet?
    FUCK BIDEN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast