Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Bachelor Party Ideas

So one of my best friends that i've known for about 18 years is getting married in a few weeks. I'm not the best man, but I've been asked to give some input/ideas for the bachelor party. I've never planned one of these before and was hoping to maybe get some ideas from you guys. I want to come up with some really good ideas to make it a memorable night.

The only thing that I know he doesn't want is the typical party with strippers and everyone getting shitfaced, it's just not his cup of tea so we want to keep it clean and probably won't involve much drinking.

Also, we're going to do it around Pittsburgh so if anyone has any specific locations or ideas those would be much appreciated.
    - "If guns are outlawed, only the zombies will have guns"

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Bachelor Party Ideas

How many people?

Great BP center piece is to buy a new tiolet. Plug the bottom. fill w/ margarita's & float some baby ruth bars but for your party you could do Virgin margaritas or lemon aid.
    I don't think you want to hear about the 3 dancers, husky hang-alls & the jellyended recip. saw.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by GuyMontag View Post
    How many people?
    Probably about 10
    - "If guns are outlawed, only the zombies will have guns"

(Bucks County)

A few years ago, I was asked to plan a friend's bachelor party. I was given only two rules: no drunks and no strippers. Of course, for most folks, that's like asking for an omelette and insisting that it contains no eggs and no cheese. I ended up putting together a party for about ten people at Jillian's, which sat where the Dave & Buster's at Franklin Mills in Philadelphia sits now.

First, we had a Japanese Hibachi table to ourselves (with our own chef). From there, we had two bowling lanes to ourselves for about an hour. After that, we each had games cards, which we used to tackle the arcade. The best part was the close of the evening. We booked the private billiards room for two hours. It was more of a "cigar lounge," with leather sofas, a huge television, two billiards tables and our own bar (with barmaid).

All told, they put together a nice event... at a decent price. I know Dave & Buster's offers similar packages, but I've never used them. For your purposes, I know there's a Dave & Buster's in Pittsburgh and a Jillian's in Youngstown, OH.

Anyway, it's a thought.
    Last edited by Arcana71; June 23rd, 2009 at 10:16 PM.

(York County)

For my party we all went to bush guardens and rode the rides acting like a buch of kids for the day. Call it Remember the Freedom type of day, It was alot more fun then getting drunk, although if you ride a spinning ride too many times, well you get the idea.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by AlbinoRhino View Post
    The only thing that I know he doesn't want is the typical party with strippers and everyone getting shitfaced, it's just not his cup of tea so we want to keep it clean and probably won't involve much drinking.
    You could have the strippers read passages from The Oddessy, or strippers could help him clean his guns, or you could play chess with strippers while sampling a plate of cheese. The great thing about Bachelor parties is that strippers can be applied in many situations.

(Allegheny County)

try out Riverside Renegades Paintball field, located across the river from the Waterfront. 412-462-4661, www.riversiderenegades.com after that stop by Cheerleaders lounge or the pretty kitty.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by renegadephoenix View Post
    try out Riverside Renegades Paintball field, located across the river from the Waterfront. 412-462-4661, www.riversiderenegades.com after that stop by Cheerleaders lounge or the pretty kitty.
    I was thinking the same thing, Scrimage is also an awesome place to have a bachelor party. My Bf went to two there already. The bachelor gets to wear an all white jumpsuit... makes it interesting. They also have white water rafting and paintball packages. Dunno if you have an interest in that kinda stuff...
    Then join in the fight that will give you the right to be free! ~Les Mis

(Allegheny County)

My best friend's husband had a "Boys Only" weekend on the family property which included grilling meat, shooting guns, and drinking beer. Maybe a bonfire too? Male bonding stuff.

If you REALLY want to party, I suggest watching The Hangover and taking notes.
    "Pride and dignity are good, but only in moderation." P-11 Shooter

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast