Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lancaster County)

Default Commerce/metro bank rant.

Has anyone else had issues with these people since they went to Metro Bank?

I used to be able to call in, get to talk to somone right away...Not now though.

Call one: 6.20.09 @ 11am: it said they were busy, waited 8mins, 48secs, hung up since it was just playing a "all people are busy" bs message.

Call two: at 1:34am. "All people are busy" waited 22mins, 7 seconds. Some guy answered, I said hello, he said hello, and hung up.

Call three at 2:30am. again same message. Finally half an hour later! Lady answered, I gave her my info. She put me on hold.....five mins...Asked for my name, gave it to her, put me on hold again. Came back and said " i need your first name, and address" I gave that to her, went back on hold. she came back, sorry the system is updating you'll have to call back later.

I'm pissed off. With commerce I never waited, and they never dicked me around like this before ever! You give your info, when your last deposit was, and they give you the info you need.

I'm really pissed because I put my paycheck in, and it's not showing up online at all.

So I was just curious how many people have been having problems with them since the changeover? So far, its one big ass fail...although that's just my opinion. I just hope it goes back to normal soon. It seems like they cant deal with the changeover to well.

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: Commerce/metro bank rant.

I used Commerce and it was a great bank... But the ones by me are TD Bank now not Metro..... I havent had any problems since the switch.
    ~De-Animating the undead since '08~

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Commerce/metro bank rant.

Quote Originally Posted by spabula View Post
    I used Commerce and it was a great bank... But the ones by me are TD Bank now not Metro..... I havent had any problems since the switch.
    Lucky you lol. Some went to TD, others went to Metro. As of right now, I am still trying to figure out where my paycheck went. I'm back waiting in the phone waiting line. I seriously doubt they are this busy at all.