Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Waco , Texas, Pennsylvania
    (Somerset County)
    Age
    69
    Posts
    1,959
    Rep Power
    11956

    Default Gun shop in Gettysburg area ?

    We are making a trip to Gettysburg next week . Anyone know of any good gun shops at Gettysburg or Chambersburg ?
    Don't blame me ; I voted for an American .

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    GBURG, Pennsylvania
    (Adams County)
    Posts
    1,560
    Rep Power
    2096

    Default Re: Gun shop in Gettysburg area ?

    Redding's Hardware and Taylor's Trading Post are theonly ones in Gettysburg. Technically Taylor's is in Biglerville, but close enough.

    Powder Horn in McSherrystown too.
    Adams County Sport Handgunners Association - President

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    .
    Posts
    8,052
    Rep Power
    16985

    Default Re: Gun shop in Gettysburg area ?

    W.E Sell in Hanover,and there is one just west on 394, off 94. Nace's .
    Saltzgivers in South Hanover.

    Hanover Shooters Supply, hard to find, but good prices and People.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    York, Pennsylvania
    (York County)
    Posts
    288
    Rep Power
    5827

    Thumbs up Re: Gun shop in Gettysburg area ?

    Quote Originally Posted by fingers80002 View Post
    W.E Sell in Hanover,and there is one just west on 394, off 94. Nace's .
    Saltzgivers in South Hanover.

    Hanover Shooters Supply, hard to find, but good prices and People.
    I am glad that someone else here has recognized W.E. Sell in Hanover. I live in Hanover and have frequented this store for almost a year now. Last week I was able to pick up some .40 cal for the Glock and just missed the last 2 boxes of .45 ACP. He carries a good supply of guns, knives, clothing, etc. and every time I am there I have been treated with good service and good conversation.
    Rehab is for quitters!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    .
    Posts
    8,052
    Rep Power
    16985

    Default Re: Gun shop in Gettysburg area ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Steeltown View Post
    I am glad that someone else here has recognized W.E. Sell in Hanover. I live in Hanover and have frequented this store for almost a year now. Last week I was able to pick up some .40 cal for the Glock and just missed the last 2 boxes of .45 ACP. He carries a good supply of guns, knives, clothing, etc. and every time I am there I have been treated with good service and good conversation.
    When are you there?

    I'm there usually 1-5 times a week.
    If i don't stop on the way home, I'm the one OC'ing there..

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    York, Pennsylvania
    (York County)
    Posts
    288
    Rep Power
    5827

    Smile Re: Gun shop in Gettysburg area ?

    Quote Originally Posted by fingers80002 View Post
    When are you there?

    I'm there usually 1-5 times a week.
    If i don't stop on the way home, I'm the one OC'ing there..
    I generally visit the store on Friday's and if I happen to miss that I will stop in on Saturday before he closes at 4:00. Good chance you were in there when I have stopped. I will keep an eye out for you the next time I visit.
    Rehab is for quitters!!

Similar Threads

  1. Ruger SR9 - Hanover, Gettysburg, York Area
    By doxie3 in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: May 18th, 2009, 07:19 AM
  2. looking for shop in pocono area
    By cashisking007 in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: January 15th, 2009, 09:49 AM
  3. Smith in Gettysburg area....or close by
    By XUSNORDY in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: May 20th, 2008, 02:44 PM
  4. Looking for Gun Shop in Clinton co area
    By KeyStone-Sluger in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: March 4th, 2008, 12:34 AM
  5. range in gettysburg-fairield area?
    By sportsteresque in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: February 29th, 2008, 02:54 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops