Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Ruger LCP Availability

Any word on the Ruger LCP. Is it still backlogged? Has anyone been seeing them in the shops?

(Centre County)

Default Re: Ruger LCP Availability

I've seen multiple LCP's on Gunbroker and the prices didn't seem exorbitant.
    Ron USAF Ret E-8 FFL01/SOT3 NRA Benefactor Member

(Northampton County)

Just my .02. I was all set to buy one at a LGS and for shits and giggles I tried a S&W 442 because the grip didn't feel right on the LCP (I have big hands). My son was still checking out the LCP when it began to malfunction. The trigger started misfiring. I guess the fact that it was a showcase gun it had some "trigger time". I love Ruger guns (have an SR 556 on order) but that scared me off the LCP and I got the S&W.

But as long as the nation is obsessed with historic milestones, is no one going to remark on what a great country it is where a mentally retarded woman can become speaker of the house? - Ann Coulter

(Berks County)

I saw one in Shakey's in Orwigsburg. I'm on a waiting list with my local guy and I'd rather give him the business, otherwise I would have bought it. Price was right at $299.

(Allegheny County)

I have seen a ton in my local shops for $320 - $370. Considering you are in Philly (Sorry about the Flyers, Sike) I don't think this really helps other than check your local stores.
    If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?

(York County)

Best bet, if you're interested and want to buy the LCP, is to check your favorite shop and get your name on the list. It took me about 5 weeks to get mine...maybe a bit more then 5 weeks.
    I'm sure you'll pay considerably less then $320-$370 if you shop around a bit. I paid $289.
    Nice gun...well built. Biggest downside is not being able to find .380 ammo to feed it.
    Well, pushed 60 too hard so now I am the big SIX-OH. Now I can be a real pain in the ass! And, who says growin' old isn't fun!!

(Monroe County)

dunklebergers stroudsburg had lcp for just under 300.00 and had alot of ammo.I bought 380 ammo and was limited to 2 boxes 19.99.seems like to shortage is starting to lift.maybe prices will come down

(Monroe County)

Yes, Ruger is still over 50,000 guns back ordered, it will be years before they catch up , but the Guns are getting out there .

I might add that mine has never malfed in any way , and accurate too.

Micheal Richard Nyman

(Berks County)

Yeah Enck's gun barn gets them in time to time. They did just have one last time I was in a week or two ago. Not sure if they still have it. I got mine from them when they first came out. No problems with mine either.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by caddy527 View Post
    Just my .02. I was all set to buy one at a LGS and for shits and giggles I tried a S&W 442 because the grip didn't feel right on the LCP (I have big hands). My son was still checking out the LCP when it began to malfunction. The trigger started misfiring. I guess the fact that it was a showcase gun it had some "trigger time". I love Ruger guns (have an SR 556 on order) but that scared me off the LCP and I got the S&W.
    My stupidity shines again!!! I apologize to all LCP owners worldwide. In my zeal to try and head off a problem for the OP I suffered a severe brain fart. The gun that was malfunctioning at my LGS was THE LCR. Hence my getting the Smith 442. Sometimes my lack of thought even amazes me.

AGAIN SORRY.

But as long as the nation is obsessed with historic milestones, is no one going to remark on what a great country it is where a mentally retarded woman can become speaker of the house? - Ann Coulter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast