Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    (Westmoreland County)

Default Re: Shots fired in Washington DC Today

For all of you who slept through History class.

The holocaust carried out by the Nazi's killed 2/3rds of the Jewish population in Europe(6+ millon), they also killed millions of Slavs, Russians, Christians, Political foes, mentally ill/handicapped and anyone else they thought were inferior.

Some of you who are posting here scare the living hell out of me.
    Friends don't let friends buy Taurus's

(Montgomery County)

Holy mother of God, The Holocaust was a tragic time in our the history of mankind, As I see it the Holocaust should never be forgotten because it should be a constant reminder of what could happen when a tyrannical nut gets into power and decides to wipe out a group of people just because of their faith. I’m not Jewish but I wouldn’t want something like that happening to any group of people, we should all remember this just so we know, there are still people on this earth that would do something like that even today..
    Gt

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by thatJeffguy View Post
    Or typical in the view "he thought the exact same thing that Jefferson, Franklin and Washington" did?
    I found some stuff on Franklin:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Franklin_Prophecy
    http://www.adl.org/special_reports/f...hecy/print.asp

(Allegheny County)

Yes, their are two sides to this story. The Jews/Allies, always correct, and "the other side", always wrong. You've won.
    the "jews/allies"...man, you really need to go back and study the history of WWII (and WWI).

we did not get involved in WWII to save the jews--nobody did. WWII was not about the jews at all. it was about german domination of europe (or the stopping thereof).

further, although a convenient scapegoat, germany was not on the verge of economic ruin after WWI because of any jewish conspiracy.

Oh come on, you don't think it'd at least be interesting reading his views?
    not particularly. maybe from the standpoint of "it might be kind of interesting to have a look into a malfunctioning mind".

First, the term "anti-Semitism" has no meaning. Jews dislike Iranians and Iranians are as Semetic as the Jew are. It's just a nifty word that should be trademarked for all the money and sympathy Jews get from it.
    ok, fine, i'll use the word anti-jewish. is that better? i mean, whatever...that is just semantics.

i have issues with israel as well, but the holocaust and israel are two separate issues. this event and israel are two separate issues.

Second, I see nothing "supremacist" about my view on Israel.
    maybe i just misunderstood you, but your original post seemed to me to be supporting, or at least excusing, anti-jewish white supremacy.

I do have a problem with the way that Zionists have such a huge hold on our government and media.
    they don't...so your problem is solved.

the US government supports israel for strategic reasons, not for anything that has anything to do with jews or zionism. israel could be full of frickin' albino satanists from antarctica, and we would support them.

israel gives us a very strong foothold in the land of oil. they also gave us a nice counter to soviet influence in the middle east during the cold war. our support of israel is all about geopolitics and resource management...ultimately, it has very little to do with jews or the holocaust.

if israel were not so strategically located, we would not support it the way we do. and, if it were located where it is, but filled with some entirely other class of people who were friendly to the US, we would still support it the way we do.

it's funny...my jewish friends are always complaining about how anti-jewish (is that better ) and pro-palestinian the western media is. the old saying about what you see being more a function of from where you are looking than of at what you are looking is very true.
    Last edited by LittleRedToyota; June 10th, 2009 at 05:59 PM.
    F*S=k

York City Pharmaceutical District, Pennsylvania
    (York County)

Thank goodness this ended quickly.

There are thousands and thousands of people in the area visiting monuments and museums daily. This could have been absolutely devastating, while maintaining the irony of killing very few jews.

I don't expect Schindler's list to start on TV 24x7, nor do I see our Rights being attacked because of this. DC's laws are already in place, there's nowhere for them to go, except towards our direction.

The facts are there, he had a gun but was not supposed to. He was a felon. He had a hatred for Jewish people.

Could this have been prevented? I doubt it. Laws don't STOP anything, they just give us directions for how to handle this.

The guards are armed for a reason. That's the lesson, in my opinion, to take from this. There is no way to eliminate hate. There is no way to keep felons from acquiring guns. However, there is a way to deal with them.

(Chester County)

But I bet if you took those names and the race/religion in question here and used the Google machine, you'd find some interesting quotes.
    This is the problem with these guys.
    They get all their "information" and do their "research" on the internet. lol.

Sad really.

All I have to say is they should have taken some shoes from that big pile and beat the the nazi scum as he laid there with a bullet in his dome.

Sad! Happening in what should be a sobering somber environment.

And whats positively stomach wrenching, is the obvious anti-Semitism in this thread.

(Butler County)

Since thatJeffguy has been banned, we can now return to the original topic.

Here are my views:
    • Since the security guard is now dead, James Von Brunn should be executed.
    • This demonstrates why average citizens should be armed and why the DC laws are immoral.
    • President Obama will use this event as an excuse to pass anti-gun legislation.
    • Governor Rendell will use this event as an excuse to pass anti-gun legislation.
    • Jews for the Preservation of Firearm Ownership will be doing everything they can to stop anti-gun legislation. PAFOA and JPFO have the same goal. We should support them.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by JavaProgrammer View Post
    [*]President Obama will use this event as an excuse to pass anti-gun legislation.
    i actually doubt that he will even try. i think he has accepted that gun controls is, at least for now, a non-starter...and he has other fish to fry.

[*]Governor Rendell will use this event as an excuse to pass anti-gun legislation.
    now that i fully expect...er, i mean i expect him to use it as an excuse to *try* to pass anti-gun legislation. i think he will fail.

[*]Jews for the Preservation of Firearm Ownership will be doing everything they can to stop anti-gun legislation. PAFOA and JPFO have the same goal. We should support them.[/LIST]
    indeed we should. JPFO is one of the, if not *the*, most freedom loving national organizations out there...even if we do not limit ourselves to groups primarily concerned with gun laws. no compromise, no BS, 100% all out support for the rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, all 10 amendments in the BOR, and for the ideals on which they are built.

in short, JPFO rocks...hard.
    F*S=k

Quote Originally Posted by hzox221 View Post
    WTF are we talking about here. A disturtbed, anti-everything, convicted felon asshat decided to go kill some people he felt were inferior to him and his warped views of the world. He killed a brave security guard that by all accounts so far put himself in the line of fire to protect others.

If he lives, he deserves a cell in the deepest bowels of hell.

For all of you that share his views crawl back into your hole and die!
    I just had an incredibly strange exchange with someone known to PAFOA, who shall remain nameless, who suggested that the shooter knew that he was going to die and that he wanted to go out with a bang, rather than "sitting on his butt and talking sh*t." Of course, this same person also referred to the Holocaust Museum as the "jew museum."

Not all of us share the same values, despite the fact that we are all armed.

What can I say?

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast