Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default UTAH Permit class SATURDAY JUNE 13th now open to the pubic / PAFOA members

UTAH Permit class SATURDAY JUNE 13th now open to the pubic / PAFOA members

ADVANCE REGISTRATION REQUIRED - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

Apologies for the short notice.

This class, due to interest and increased size, has moved from my Pittsburgh area studio in Coraopolis, PA to a nearby Volunteer Fire Hall. The larger location allows me to re-open the class roster for this date.

I cover 9+ states and D.C. for the Utah program, this will likely be the _only_ Utah permit class I offer in PA until August or later, unless I have a cancellation or reschedule.

Location is in Industry, PA (Beaver County near the Allegheny County border) - zip code 15052, approx 15 minutes from Pittsburgh International Airport, just off of RT 60 on RT 68.

Class start time is 900 am and class will run approx 7 - 8 hours plus administrative time afterwards to process applications and perform fingerprinting services if desired. Please allow up to 9 hours (approx.) for the course / processing, depending upon the number of folks attending / to be fingerprinted.

You may carry in PA on the Utah permit alone, no PA LTCF is required.
    A PA Resident with a PA permit can carry in 25 states.
    A PA Resident with a UT permit can carry in 30 states.
    A PA Resident with a PA + UT permit has combined coverage for 34 states.
    Ohio, WV, etc ... residents are also welcome to attend this session.
    You need only have current ID and the course fee, no firearm required for the course.

Instructor brings 6 - 12 demo firearms and safe dummy ammunition for class demos, clearance / stoppage / jam drills, safe weapons manipulation demos, etc ...

You must be age 20 to attend the course, you can apply to Utah on your 21st birthday or anytime thereafter.

Standard course fee is $80.
    Utah's fingerprinting service fee is normally $13.
    For this session the course fee is $70 for anyone attending, PAFOA member or not; a $23 savings. The print fee will be waived if you wish to be printed on site.
    You may if you wish be provided print cards and be printed by your local PD, etc ... if you choose, so as to save time at the end of the class.

Due to the short notice, I will permit post dated checks (up to July 15th) for the course fee payment IF prearranged with me via email. Also, you have up to 1 year from the course date to send your application to Utah with the initial application fee ($65.25 for the 1st 5 year permit, renewals are currently only $10 every 5 years thereafter), so you can space your expenses over a paycheck or two or more ...

If interested you MUST follow the following format to be placed on the class roster.

-- go to my website www.utahbcicertifiedinstructor.com and use the EMAIL TAB
    -- If you have difficulties emailing me, use the WEBFORM tab
    -- FULL NAME
    -- PAFOA username / level (ex: JoeGuns / registered user; SamRifle / Silver member, etc...)
    -- confirm age 20 or older (simply Yes / No).
    -- email address
    -- phone / cell contact info

You will receive an email reply / confirmation no later than Friday mid-day.

For this class please do NOT PM me here on PAFOA as my internet access will be limited until Friday, I'm in D.C. offering combination 14+ hour per day Utah permit / firearms classes for an agency through Friday morning.

Please thoroughly review the "About the Course" page of my website, above so you know what to expect and what to bring on class day.

Thank you for your interest ... stay safe

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: UTAH Permit class SATURDAY JUNE 13th now open to the pubic / PAFOA members

Damnit, I will be out of town this weekend.
    FNX-9 Two-tone

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: UTAH Permit class SATURDAY JUNE 13th now open to the pubic / PAFOA members

falcn,

If you are not among the folks that have contacted me already, email me as outlined above so that I may place you on my wait list for future classes with open enrollment, and for existing "closed" classes that may have someone drop out or reschedule. I'll help you as soon I can ...

thank you for your interest ... stay safe

NRA Certified Instructor / PA State Constable

(Allegheny County)

Thanks for the heads up! I will E-mail and get myself on the wait list.
    FNX-9 Two-tone