OK. This might be a little long, i apologize , but stick with me here. I know we have talked about sponsoring a hiway clean up to show our cause and our web site. It would be kinda hard to get enough of us together to actually make that work, or so every thread seems to end that way somehow. Anyway, yesterday i was at my gunclub , i finally renewed my membership. I talked to them and asked if it would be ok to give them some flyers to hand out to everyone and leave there and such. Im not sure that anyone in my gun club really knows about OC cause i walked in there OC , and i got some funny looks. (by the way no one asked about OC , so im not sure if it was cause they didnt know me real well) But after i was done talking to them , i got to thinking. What if PAFOA joined up with some of the local gun clubs to do the highway clean ups. Not saying everyone has to OC, or even CC for that matter ,but to get our name on a sign on the highway. Mind you all , i have only had this though going for less than a day now , but i have thought of a thousand different things that we could do , but i wanted to throw this out to everyone and see if maybe this might be some kind of possibility and if so maybe get some input. Not to exhaust the topic even more , but just an idea.