Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
    (Westmoreland County)

Default To the five crotch rocket punks on the parkway

This is to the five crotch rocket punks on the parkway last night at 9:30. The five that tried their best to cause accidents and cause terror.

I watched you try to run 3 cars off the road at 60mph for absolutely no reason . I watched three you box in my truck within 1-2 feet at 60 mph so your friend could do wheelies at 80 mph and have control of the road. I watched two of you lock up your brakes in both lanes causing both me and the lady in the passenger lane to almost wreak so two more of you could do wheelies at 80+mph for a half mile.

To the two of you that locked up your breaks at the entrance of the squirrel hill tunnels so your needle dick friend can do a wheelie down the center lane the entire way through the tunnel again causing me to slow down to 20mph. To the fellow on the bike that veered 3 lanes over to try and cause me to wreck in front of the oakland exit just for his own amusement. And to the other fellows that did the same to numerous other vehicles for a ten minute period.

I hope you all meet your fate. Quickly and without any loss of actual worthwhile innocent life.

Flame on...
    No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full

(Monroe County)

Default Re: To the five crotch rocket punks on the parkway

"OffIcer I have no idea what happened, I was driving at 55 MPH when all of a sudden i heard a crash and looked back and saw the bike laying on the road. The only thing I can guess is that he ran into the back of my truck"
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

(Washington County)

How does a bike force you off the road? And did you call the cops and give them the plate numbers?

The track is where that crap belongs, as much as I like bikes, Ive slammed the brakes before to make them wise up a bit.

(Jefferson County)

Not to sound like an uncaring smuck, but there's no motorcycle of any sort that will impede the lawful travels of my 3 ton truck or force me to deviate with an intentional corralling. Box me in all they want, but they will be fodder for my rockguards if they tried that crap.

"I swear officer, they tried carjacking me!"

(Berks County)

No flame here...except you should have let them hit your truck. Stupid punks.

(Jefferson County)

For the fellow bike riders out there, I just wanted to clarify my prior post:

I do brake for bikes and I do keep a good safe distance when behind bikes. I just see those types as described in the OP's post as moths heading towards a bug lamp or camp fire.

(Westmoreland County)

I hear your frustration. Did anyone involved call the police while this ten minute ridiculous behavior continued?

(Lebanon County)

have to agree. there are very few, if any production bikes that can force a truck or even a car off the road. it's simple physics.
    while weebles wooble but don't fall over, the same can not be said for a bike......

boxing in, sure sounds like an attempt at something shady........
    it's only metal, we can out think it....

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by knight0334 View Post
    For the fellow bike riders out there, I just wanted to clarify my prior post:

I do brake for bikes and I do keep a good safe distance when behind bikes. I just see those types as described in the OP's post as moths heading towards a bug lamp or camp fire.
    Thank you !!

As a semi law abiding biker, I appreciate your emotions when these punks get rambunctious. But I would caution others to not make threats of death over any inconvenience you may have felt while driving your truck or car. Using your vehicle in that deadly manner can have a lifetime of regret in your life. (Car jacking?!?!) This isn't the movie road warrior, no jury would be that stupid.
    NRA Training Counselor, Chief Range Safety Officer, NRA Benefactor Member

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingdonhavoc View Post
    This is to the five crotch rocket punks on the parkway last night at 9:30. The five that tried their best to cause accidents and cause terror.

I watched you try to run 3 cars off the road at 60mph for absolutely no reason . I watched three you box in my truck within 1-2 feet at 60 mph so your friend could do wheelies at 80 mph and have control of the road. I watched two of you lock up your brakes in both lanes causing both me and the lady in the passenger lane to almost wreak so two more of you could do wheelies at 80+mph for a half mile.

To the two of you that locked up your breaks at the entrance of the squirrel hill tunnels so your needle dick friend can do a wheelie down the center lane the entire way through the tunnel again causing me to slow down to 20mph. To the fellow on the bike that veered 3 lanes over to try and cause me to wreck in front of the oakland exit just for his own amusement. And to the other fellows that did the same to numerous other vehicles for a ten minute period.

I hope you all meet your fate. Quickly and without any loss of actual worthwhile innocent life.

Flame on...

And when they wreck and have to go on life support with no insurance, I'm not paying for it!
    If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast