Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Sunday Bow Hunting

Sunday Bow Hunting made Law in New Jersey. The Governor has signed the Bill. "In only 18 months since anglers, hunters, trappers and conservationists of all types "united" through a grassroots effort and sent two uninformed legislators packing- New Jersey's "anti" culture has been turned on it's ear."
    (quote A.P. Mauro, Sr. article in cjrpc monthly)

Hopefully right to carry will be next.............and may be possible if Steve Lonegan gets the Republican votes to beat out Christie. He will surely beat Corzine. Baby steps........then we crawl......walk and run. I'd love to see 2nd Amendment rights here in my lifetime.

Default Re: Sunday Bow Hunting

Does Pa. have Sunday Bowhunting? Just curious that there are no replys. No interest because it's NJ? My oppinion is that ALL STATES should worry about what is happening in neighboring States as well as there own. The Plague of the anti's has no borders and we shouldn't either. I care about what happens here, there in Pa., and the ENTIRE COUNTRY. Just thought it may be of some interest and would get some feedback on this effort, either possitive or negative.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Sunrise View Post
    Does Pa. have Sunday Bowhunting? Just curious that there are no replys. No interest because it's NJ? My oppinion is that ALL STATES should worry about what is happening in neighboring States as well as there own. The Plague of the anti's has no borders and we shouldn't either. I care about what happens here, there in Pa., and the ENTIRE COUNTRY. Just thought it may be of some interest and would get some feedback on this effort, either possitive or negative.
    PA doesn't have sunday hunting and no, I don't care about New Jersey
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

(Jefferson County)

Only crow and some furbearing hunting is allowed on Sundays in PA. Of which, I'm not sure if bow's are allowed for.

While I'd gladly give up Mon-Thurs so critters could have their "day of rest" so that I could have Sunday's instead - you wont likely see Sundays becoming legal in PA for a loooooooong time.

(York County)

You can hunt on Sunday, but like was said I believe it is only for crows and small furbearing critters. I wish like hell that I could hit the woods for deer os Sundays though.
    3%

(Allegheny County)

Crows and Coyotes on Sundays in PA.

Could care less about NJ hunting.
    Koli's back from Ambler.

As I stated before, I do care what happens everywhere in this Country. I'm sure people didn't care about the Germans marching into their domain until it was them getting marched on, and by then it was too little too late. Just an example of not caring if it doesn't effect you. I've learned alot on this forum and take whatever it has to offer even though I reside in NJ. But everyone is entitled not to care if you are so inclined. I take interest in all hunting although I only bowhunt. I also support what ever cause will benifit us all, be it 2nd A rights,fishing, hunting, trapping and even off road efforts. (JMO)

(Schuylkill County)

You wont be seeing sunday hunting in PA for a long time until we finally get out of our archaic thought process. hell we cant even use an inline, in the regular muzzle loader season, and we also worry more about bow hunting then any one else in this state.
    we give bow hunting way more days afield then anything else and its a joke, we cant even use semi-autos to hunt here. for big game.

Quote Originally Posted by 1911shooter View Post
    You wont be seeing sunday hunting in PA for a long time until we finally get out of our archaic thought process. hell we cant even use an inline, in the regular muzzle loader season, and we also worry more about bow hunting then any one else in this state.
    we give bow hunting way more days afield then anything else and its a joke, we cant even use semi-autos to hunt here. for big game.
    Our bow season is long here too with the additional extended bow permit. I also think (I'm not sure though) we are going to be able to use crossbows here if that has passed already. Unification is the name of the game and voting those out whos record shows are not supporting your likes and dislikes.
    Don't turn a blind eye to us here in NJ because it could easily happen anywhere. That's why it's always worth the good fight. Thank you for not turning your nose up to an important battle some are forging here like the NJCSD who have spearheaded CCW Bill, spearheading 2nd A lecture and march, and the NRA helping us in defeating the one gun a month bill. 1911 shooter, these are things that if ignored by our neighbors could happen to you too if you don't keep an eye out. Have a great Memorial Day and stay safe.

(Monroe County)

Our bow season is long here too with the additional extended bow permit. I also think (I'm not sure though) we are going to be able to use crossbows here if that has passed already. Unification is the name of the game and voting those out whos record shows are not supporting your likes and dislikes.
    Don't turn a blind eye to us here in NJ because it could easily happen anywhere. That's why it's always worth the good fight. Thank you for not turning your nose up to an important battle some are forging here like the NJCSD who have spearheaded CCW Bill, spearheading 2nd A lecture and march, and the NRA helping us in defeating the one gun a month bill. 1911 shooter, these are things that if ignored by our neighbors could happen to you too if you don't keep an eye out. Have a great Memorial Day and stay safe.
    No state has moved TO a sunday hunting ban in decades and no states will. The suday hunting ban is a very old law, not a recent one.

Keep your NJ lawmakers and NJ residents to yourselves, enjoy your shotgun seasons and sunday bowhunting, I'll stay in PA where I am still allowed to own a gun.

btw - The largest risk to PA freedom IS New Jersey and New York
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast