Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Mercer County)

Default Elite Firearms voted " The Sharon Heralds Best of the Best Firearms Shop"

We were voted "The Heralds Best of the Best Firearms shop in the Shenango Valley". Thanks to everyone who voted for us. It really means alot to me and my dad. We work very hard to make every customer that comes in our store feel like a friend and make their experiance with us as pleasent as possible. The special edition of the Herald comes out on the 30th I beleive and there is a coupon for 3% off accessories and 5% off of a gun purchase in our ad and also a special mesage to Obama. Thanks again everyone.
    14OO N. HERMITAGE RD, HERMITAGE,PA 724-962-1776......STOP BY AND SEE US SOME TIME

(Mercer County)

Default Re: Elite Firearms voted " The Sharon Heralds Best of the Best Firearms Shop"

Congrats!

(Butler County)

Default Re: Elite Firearms voted " The Sharon Heralds Best of the Best Firearms Shop"

Congrats

We contend that for a nation to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle. Winston Churchill........

(Allegheny County)

great job!!
    F*S=k

(Crawford County)

AWESOME, I've done my part. A good pace to shop TOO.

(Mercer County)

I've been there a lot lately. Great shop with a good amount of inventory, black guns, pistols, and friendly staff. Two thumbs up!

(Mercer County)

Because we won this award we decided to give back to the customers that made this happen. ALL OF OUR FIREARMS ARE ON SALE!!!!!!!!!. New handguns and rifles 5% off---- Used handguns and Rifles 6% off------ and Used shotguns 10% off!!!!!!. Stop by and take advantage of this. Hope to see you all soon.
    14OO N. HERMITAGE RD, HERMITAGE,PA 724-962-1776......STOP BY AND SEE US SOME TIME

(Mercer County)

Do you guys have a website? Be nice to browse your used inventory from home. I'm always on the hunt for a good deal on used Rugers (kind of my area of collecting/accumulating). I always hate to waste people's time to just browse through a display case when I'm not really looking for something in particular.

Good job on the award. There's some stiff competition in the Shenango Valley between you guys, Gun Barn, and Shooters Supply. All three are nice shops. Different in their own way, but still nice.

reakin