Up for sale custom built long range rifle in wonderful 264 Ackley Improved cartridge. This round takes 6.5mm bullets. The gun is built on Savage 12 short action Pac Nor, 1 in 8" twist 24" 1.25" bull barrel, SSS bolt handle, Accutrigger. The gun likse 140 grainer Sierra SMKs and Hornady Amaxes most, but will shoot anything from 95 gr. to 160 gr with great success. In this sense it is great g-hog getter, or can be used on a game as large as elk with 160 grainers. This one has phenomenal penetration due to its enormous sectional density. I shot a doe in 600 yards in Washington county last season with 160 gr Sierra that is a slong as a golf tee. It hit a chest and went all the way through near rear end. As far as reloading goes, I use Lapua 308 brass and run into Redding 264 Fl die. And that's it. It likes 140 Sierra SMK on top of 48.5 RL22, with C0L 2.985". With this combo I am getting 2950 FPS. The gun is deadly accurate, You can punch one rugged holes all the day. Confirmed kill in 1400 yards! The gun comes with Choate rail adapter to accept bipod, Lee collet custom made neck die for this particular chamber and Lee seater. The guns is HEAVY, weights 20Lb. $795 FTF in Pittsburgh area, shipping is possible at actual cost.