Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Luzerne County)

Default Any Walmarts near King of Prussia or Philadelphia sell ammo?

I need to pick up around 5000 rounds of ammo. Im probably going to get 50 boxes of 45 acp and 50 boxes of 40 S&W. Online I can get the 40 for $9.49 and the 45 for $11.50, plus around $100.00 in shipping, but no sales tax. I was wondering if Walmart had better prices, but I havent seen a Walmart in the area that sells ammo.

Any ideas??
    -JL-

"There are many important issues, but the gun-hating psychos who would flush the Bill of Rights down the toilet have changed that for me. I would vote for a puppy-killing, football hating, incestuous Martian if I thought he would preserve and protect the Constitution from all enemies, both foreign and domestic." - obxned
    "Don't confuse my kindness with weakness"

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Any Walmarts near King of Prussia or Philadelphia sell ammo?

there is a walmart at egypt and trooper off 422 that has ammo. personally i hate squinting at the price tags and trying to figure if it's a good deal, especially since i remember buying up much of their clearance ammo and it just seems so much more expensive now talking to the old guy in the sporting good department i got the impression they are used to guys coming in and buying ammo for use at LPRGC.

there is also a smaller walmart block east of 202 and germantown pike about a block before the the harbor freight. they had ammo the last time i was in there, but no one was working sporting goods so i don't know how they expect to sell it

(Delaware County)

There's a Walmart by the southern end of the blue route (I-476) in Eddystone that sells ammo, although I only buy 9mm so I can't quote ya the .40 or .45, the 9mm was $14.56 for a box of WWB 100 rounds last Thursday.

(Bucks County)

The one on MacDade Boulevard in Collindale sells ammo. The prices soberbyker quoted are about right. I think the WWB 100 round boxes of .45 goes for about $17 and change.

You won't find a WM that has 5k of the same ammo in stock. Some WM aren't even allowed to place orders, so I'd go onilne at www.walmart.com and get phone numbers by store locator. Call and ask for the Dept Mgr in Sporting Goods and ask the Mgr if that store location can place orders for ammo.

(Chester County)

A 100 count box of Winchester White box of .45acp is about $27 at Walmart. A 50 count box of Blazer .45acp is $11. The Remington UMC .45 50 count box is about $14.

I've bought ammo from 3 different Walmarts in the area and their prices are all the same if I remember right.

There's one on Route 100 in Pottstown. There's one off Route 30 in Exton and one out near Trooper Road near Oaks/Norristown.