Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Abbottstown/Hanover/Gettysburg area, Pennsylvania
    (Adams County)

Default Ruger SR9 - Hanover, Gettysburg, York Area

SOLD to TwistedCopper

I would like to trade/sell my Ruger SR9 17 +1. I purchased it new this year. See below for website/picture of exactly what I have for sale.

This SR9 is post recall. I have three 17 round magazines, Fobus Paddle holster and everything that comes with it from the factory including the case and cartriage. I have fired only 50 rounds through the pistol.

Please contact me with questions. I did not include pictures but if you go to the websites below you can see exactly what I have for sale. (Everything is in new condition but if needed I will photo and email to you).

I prefer sell but will work out a trade towards a Glock 26 or a double action 357/38 revolver with a 3" barrel or less.) I realize I may need to pay cash out depending upon what you have to trade. (tell me what you have if you are interested.) I believe a new SR9 will cost in the $450 range, extra magazine $25 and holster $35 plus PA sales tax. This is a fair price if you are in the market for a SR9

Cash Sale Price - $425.00.

Prefer FTF and am I willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet at a local FFL. Buyer pays transfer fees.

Ruger SR9 9 MM 17 round magazine +1. Finish: Brushed Stainless and Grip: Glass-Filled Nylon Black It is the SR9 shown on this page.
    http://ruger.com/Firearms/FASubType?...%20Autoloading

Fobus Roto Paddle Holster HK1RP (If the link doesn't open you can go into WWW.fobusholster.com and then HK1RP for holster. It is adjustable 360 degrees)
    http://www.fobusholster.com/products...ER-3631-0.html
    Last edited by doxie3; May 19th, 2009 at 09:13 PM. Reason: SOLD to TwistedCopper

Abbottstown/Hanover/Gettysburg area, Pennsylvania
    (Adams County)

Default Re: Ruger SR9 - Hanover, Gettysburg, York Area

bump.................