Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Amish Sex

(Susquehanna County)

Default Amish Sex

Amish Sex

An Amish woman and her daughter were riding in an old buggy one cold blustery day.

The daughter said to her mother, 'My hands are freezing cold.'
    l
    The mother replied, 'Put them between your legs. Your body heat will warm them up.'

The daughter did, and her hands warmed up.

The next day, the daughter was riding with her boyfriend who said, 'My hands are freezing cold.'

The girl replied, 'Put them between my legs. The warmth of my body will warm them up.'

He did and warmed his hands.

The following day, the boyfriend was again in the buggy with the daughter. He said, 'My nose is cold.'

The girl replied, 'Put it between my legs. The warmth of my body will warm it up'. l

He did and warmed his nose.

The next day the boyfriend was again driving with the daughter, and he said, 'My penis is frozen solid.'

The following day the daughter was driving in the buggy with her mother again, and she says to her mother,
    'Have you ever heard of a penis?'

Slightly concerned the mother said,' Why, yes...?! Why do you ask?'

The daughter replies:
    'They make one hell of a mess when they defrost, don't they?'

(Northumberland County)

Default Re: Amish Sex

haha good one !

(Clarion County)

Ha Ha ha,very funny ! When I was younger,I had a lot of respect for the Amish. Now they seem to creep me out,what's up with that ?

(Westmoreland County)

Why did you have to reference the joke to an Amish girl. Are you referring that the Amish are ignorant. You couldn't turn the joke towards a race or you'd get burned. I thought you wrote that you weren't posting anymore. You should get suspended. You're just pushing the limit. You reek prejudice. If you want to post jokes, go to a joke forum. I'm sure there are others out there with your sense of humor and prejudice?

(Susquehanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by bert View Post
    Why did you have to reference the joke to an Amish girl. Are you referring that the Amish are ignorant. You couldn't turn the joke towards a race or you'd get burned. I thought you wrote that you weren't posting anymore. You should get suspended. You're just pushing the limit. You reek prejudice. If you want to post jokes, go to a joke forum. I'm sure there are others out there with your sense of humor and prejudice?
    I wasn't posting anymore but enough friends ask me to stick around. You know what friends are right ???? Their the ones who rep you OH the good reps are green the bad ones are red. I see you made some friends here. Also maybe one of the MODS would consider your post a personnel attack and Ban you be careful
    Last edited by larrymeyer; May 16th, 2009 at 09:48 AM.

Posting jokes and other such nonsense is what "The Lounge" is for. If you can't laugh at a joke, maybe you should seriously reconsider your view of the world. Seriously, if you can't laugh at a joke you've got some problems.

You've got some rep coming your way, Larry, for making me laugh.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by dman View Post
    Ha Ha ha,very funny ! When I was younger,I had a lot of respect for the Amish. Now they seem to creep me out,what's up with that ?
    I don't know a lot about the Amish, but knowing what I do I think a lot of the spoiled brats we have today might have a different veiw on life if they had to live with an Amish family for a month.

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by soberbyker View Post
    I don't know a lot about the Amish, but knowing what I do I think a lot of the spoiled brats we have today might have a different veiw on life if they had to live with an Amish family for a month.

Bill
    I think EVERY kid should spend at least one year on a farm, humping bails, shoveling _____, grooming, butchering, tilling, planting, harvesting etc....

I also think they all need to be thought about firearms, not just watching Chuck Norris taking out 14 guys with uzi's while hiding behind drywall, with his wheel gun and never reloading, and/or vice city or whatever the latest video game is..

hunting and fishing will give a person value on life, that most city kids [read: wannabe gangsters] will never understand.

If God didn't intend us to have guns why would he have given us a trigger finger?

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by soberbyker View Post

Bill
    No kidding! Kids don't learn how to cut crack in video games! They need the skills that will ensure they have a future!
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

(Monroe County)

Negative rep inbound, take your sensitive ass outside and don't let the door hit ya on the way out
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast