Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default Glock 19 - 9mm - 2 Mags - Case - Optional Internal Laser Sight

ITEM IS SOLD

Up for sale is a Glock 19 (9mm) Semi-Automatic Pistol. It includes the pistol, 2 (15 round) magazines, loader, case, original spent shell from the factory and cleaning brush.

I bought this firearm for my mom in late 2007 for protection. The firearm is still registered to me. She has since purchased a different handgun that she likes a little more and told me I can take the Glock 19 back. This gun has only been fired at one session at the range (when I first bought it new). It had about 50 rounds shot through it and looks brand new.

Now, I already own a Glock 19, which I love to death but... I have no use for -2- handguns. I have some past-due bills... so here's the deal...

If you want the Glock as advertised above, I am asking $450 for it as it is pretty much new with all the original stuff in the case.

If you would like me to add in a used Lasermax INTERNAL laser sight, I am asking an additional $250 (as the laser sight sells for $350 new). It is currently installed in my personal Glock, but I never use the laser so I have no problems swapping the laser for the standard spring if the buyer wants a good deal on a cool internal laser sight. So, with the laser sight, the Glock would run you $700...

BUT... If someone wants the gun with the laser sight and they are willing to buy it BEFORE 5/14/2009, I will sell the kit (gun and laser sight) for $650.

Buyer is responsible for the transfer fees. I can meet the buyer anywhere in the Pittsburgh area to do the transfer.

I can be reached via email at ash@k9lighting.com or via phone at 412-548-1759.

Thanks in Advance,
    Ashley Fox
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by lilpup; May 15th, 2009 at 08:02 AM.