Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Dauphin County)

Default Call a COP Q&A (volunteers take one step..)

I'd like to have a "CALL A COP" thread. Where maybe a PA LE Officer member.. who is really bored and who would enjoy taking pot shots at answering any and all of our misguided, hypothetical, plain-stupid, and maybe..just maybe a few thoughtful questions we may have. I've know I've got a stupid one about legally- displaying my red-neck rifle in a rifle rack in the window of my pickemuptruck en-route to my hunting camp. Yes, I'm am trying to persuade polite and curtious driving habits. :P You got me!

(Philadelphia County)

I've actually thought about something similar, I'd like to actually have willing officers on the forum agree to somehow have their identity verified so I can mark them as LEOs in their user title. I know we have at least one or two on here.
    Dan P, Founder & President, Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Purchase a Forum SubscriptionBuy some PAFOA MerchandiseHelp PAFOA's Search Engine Ranking

My one friend is a police officer for Harrisburg...his father is also a police officer. I will ask him if he wants to participate.

(Dauphin County)

Aubie..you got a nice HBG Police Officer signed-on yet?! I know we are asking alot to actually have a LEO to do Q&A..they aren't lawyers and most won't know 2% of the crazy questions we might ask or the BS that might go their way. It would need to be someone really tuff skinned to the written word! LOL. <--(sounded so stupid) but ya know what I mean if you've ever witnessed a flame war thread on the internet. I did a lowly second-moderator for a unused site and lasted all of a week or two. I kept thinking..I know these people are real..the world is over!

BTW: LowerPaxton Police Suck! I parked the wrong way on my dead-end circle. Dude-gave me a ticket at 3am on a wind advisory night and they blew off my windshield(S)! 30 year resident..never seen a cruizer down my dead-end street...a $60 double wack for the same crime. I parked backwards on purpose so as not to catch a loose trash can- almost went to jail on a weekend cuz I never knew I had a ticket-go fiqure. Paid my fine and took myself off the 'contribute' list for a year. I'll forgive soon but it did make me wonder..how easy it can be to sour one's beliefs towards a goverment nowadays. "I see I'm still flaming mad..lol! "

Quote Originally Posted by luckyned7 View Post
    I'll forgive soon but it did make me wonder..how easy it can be to sour one's beliefs towards a goverment nowadays. "I see I'm still flaming mad..lol! "
    And this police cruiser, its going to be what shade of pink when you finally forgive them?
    Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. 'Nobody provokes me with impunity'
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood
    The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

(York County)

if its a firearm related question then Steve will know the answer. he is a LEO and really know his stuff.

(Bucks County)

I stumbled on a site that I found to be interesting, and it actually fits this subject matter very well. Some of the questions posted there are quite amusing to say the least. If any of you are interested, Policeworld is the forum.

eta, my 200th post, woo-hoo!
    Mike(starblazer)
    USAF vet. NRA life member. GOA life member.