Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default FREE CAMPER OR $650!! tow from TN to PA

I RAISED THE PAYMENT TO $750.

I dont have a way to tow it back to PA, My loss your gain.

I have 2 options for you.

Option 1. Tow my 25ft camper from N.E. TN to S.E. PA, for $750, I did the math and if your truck gets 10 mpg and it cost $2.05 a gallon, round trip would be $300 fuel cost.... So you make at least $450 profit for 20 hr round trip driving, $22 an hr aint bad now a days.

Option 2. I will give the camper to you for free if you go pick it up and tow it back to me, I have belongings inside I want,,, but you pay the gas etc and make zero money, but get a free camper!

Here's the deal on the camper.
    Its a 1984 25ft (including tounge) Terry Taurus made by Fleetwood. UNLADEN WEIGHT 2850. I have title in hand.
    Less than 6 months ago I completely waterproofed the roof and sides, as well as fix the inside up, also put new plumbing throughout the camper, new elec water heater, pipes, holding tank etc..

Tire's a less than a year old, it's only been sitting in TN since November.

It has 2 entry doors, propane heat,, propane/electric refrigerator,, double sink, bathroom w/ shower, propane stove w/ oven, TV, sleeps 4 comfortably.

Its a very nice, but older camper. You could easily sell it for close to $2000, or move right in to it, I stayed in it for over a month before when hunting during winter.

It has valid PA tags, to tow it back your going to need to put some tow lights on it (get portable ones at pepboys for $20) and your going to need the tow ball, I forget the size, its over 2" and under 3". (What ever the biggest 2+ inch there is.)

So basically you can have a camper for around $300, or you can make $750.

If choosing to get paid, and not keep the camper, I will give you half upfront and half when you return.

Some people have emailed me concerned about what "belongings" I have in the camper, I assure there is nothing illegal in the camper, I will gladly allow you to inspect its contents prior to you towing it.
    I would like to have it done within the next 2 weeks, if necessary I will take the ride with you, but I'd rather not.

Also,,,, campers do not need or have insurance, its covered under the tow vehicle's insurance.

YOU MUST BE A RELIABLE HONEST PERSON, WITH A VALID LICENSE, CLEAN RECORD AND A TRUCK THAT WILL HANDLE IT.

Thanks.

IT LOOKS JUST LIKE THIS ONE, BUT WITH NO AC UNIT ON TOP.

Last edited by OrionBricks; April 26th, 2009 at 11:15 AM. Reason: update
    After WW3, only roaches will survive, and they will live in steel AK mags.