Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Lehigh County)

Default When Pakistan falls.

At this moment, current estimates of Pakistani nuclear armaments are a minimum 24 and possibly over 100 warheads, with the Taliban a mere 60 miles from the country's capital... and the current leaders of that country capitulating at every step with the fundamentalist extremists. With nuclear weapons plus the Pakistani missiles to deliver them, the entire region could collapse into a fiery apocalypse if drastic measures are not taken.

But drastic measures will NOT be taken, as the leaders of Pakistan are powerless to stop the aggressive takeover, and the limp-wristed U.N Security Council is unable and unwilling to confront the issue for fear of being labled racists... or becoming targets themselves. And here in the U.S., a sitting president is content to undermine our efforts to stop this plague of doom by opening the door to ex-post-facto prosecution of previous officials for acting in the best interest of the World... while at the same time publicly accepting the blame for every perceived wrong the U.S. has (or has often not) perpetrated.

In short, the most fundamentally extreme branch of Islam responsible for the most reprehensible oppression of human beings in the last two decades, is 60 miles away from the ability to destroy the entire World.

I will say this again: The most fundamentally extreme branch of Islam responsible for the most reprehensible oppression of human beings in the last two decades, is 60 miles away from the ability to destroy the entire World.

Yet the Commander-in-Chief and Congress of the most powerful nation on the entire planet is content to focus on consolidating domestic power and control while effectively eliminating our military and intelligence community from effectively conducting operations vital to the peace and security of the entire Earth.

We have been misdirected with the skill of Copperfield to not see what is happening abroad by the turmoil here at home. Make no mistake... this information has been known to the current Administration for some time, and that same group has so obviously ignored the threat that it screams of complicity.

The Taliban will strike at Islamabad, and that nuclear capable country will fall. The most destructive weapons on Earth will be placed in the hands of those with desperate fervor to use them. And what will happen afterward? Judging by the U.S. Government's current stance towards 90% of its citizens, we survivors here in the U.S. will be stripped of our Constitution, and pressed into Neo-Tyranny that no surviving country will ever be strong enough to save us from.

brb.. off to buy more ammo.
    Last edited by Ten*K; April 24th, 2009 at 04:31 AM.
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you... but believe me, it's on the damned list.

Default Re: When Pakistan falls.

I think you're overblowing the issue. All we need is a little hope and change, and to open an honest dialog with the Taliban. Once they see that we're willing to talk to them, they'll change. Really. They will. Trust me on this. We just need to understand them and help them to understand us. That's all. It's really simple, and George Bush couldn't even figure that out. George Bush and his failed policies caused us to inherit his big mess. Once we finished cleaning up George Bush's failed policies and restore America's image throughout the world, once everyone has health care, once we create or save 253 billion jobs, once people don't have to worry about putting gas in their car or paying their mortgage, America will be restored on the path to the future.

Or something...

(Susquehanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by ehidle View Post
    I think you're overblowing the issue. All we need is a little hope and change, and to open an honest dialog with the Taliban. Once they see that we're willing to talk to them, they'll change. Really. They will. Trust me on this. We just need to understand them and help them to understand us. That's all. It's really simple, and George Bush couldn't even figure that out. George Bush and his failed policies caused us to inherit his big mess. Once we finished cleaning up George Bush's failed policies and restore America's image throughout the world, once everyone has health care, once we create or save 253 billion jobs, once people don't have to worry about putting gas in their car or paying their mortgage, America will be restored on the path to the future.

Or something...
    I want some of that stuff your smoking

(Bucks County)

Blaming this mess on Bush is about as insane as buying more ammo in response to this.

Relax guys. When Pakistan fails India will take care of them.

Quote Originally Posted by larrymeyer View Post
    I want some of that stuff your smoking
    I second that Motion! Pass it over!
    ΑΣΦ

(Lehigh County)

Whatever valid points you may have had, are lost in the overwhelming flood of what basically could be summed up as "I Hate Obama because he's a Pussy".

If Pakastain central government falls the following things will happen.

India will Immediately annex Kashmar and as much land as they think they can get away with.. Which NATO and the EU will let them do gladly..

NATO will go on high alert and all Nuclear sites which have long been identified will be targeted for immediate sorties to eliminate the launch sites. If it looks like the rebels are about to seize one of these sites (due to the 10 Intellegence satellites or more we have in geosynchronous orbit over the region).. They'll be eliminated..

You can blow up a Nuclear bomb and not have detination, since achieving critical mass for a nuclear explosion requires a very very specific sequence of reactions inside the warhead itself. Actually very interesting read actually.. Yes you may have minor level fallout due to radioactive material located within the blast radiance, but hey thems the breaks..

If you honestly think that Obama, not to mention the US Navy and Air force is going to allow rogue muslim terrorists topple a government and gain access to nuclear weapons sites without launching Tomahawks the second they see the warheads become comprimised you're out of you friggin mind.

However.. If your right, and Obama refused to let the Armed Forces to do their job.. I'll help you make the Anti-Obama signs for the next Rally.

Either way, our IT Industry will get a boost.. (ya it's cold. but shit we need entry level IT jobs.. lol)

OH FYI.. The Military's Budget was increased 4% this year. The whole "Castrating our Military" is a boldfaced Bullshit lie spouted off by Republicans on TV and at Rallies..
    Last edited by Morel42; April 24th, 2009 at 01:41 PM.

I am sure a few well placed missiles and bunker busters will do short work of them nukes...
    Plus the US has been working on a long range laser to shoot down missiles.

But if obama sits on his thumb during all this, I will join your cause and break out my sharpy because he has to go!
    ΑΣΦ

(Bucks County)

of course them launching is not really the concern, again India will do the dirty work for that. The major issue is them removing a warhead and passing it on to their brothers in arms. I remember tons of folks bitching about the millions we spent on upgrading Pakistani PAL's. Now it looks like one of our best investments.

Lastly, look for the Pakistan military which is very professional and much more rational take charge if things look like they will get out of hand.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Morel42 View Post
    Whatever valid points you may have had, are lost in the overwhelming flood of what basically could be summed up as "I Hate Obama because he's a Pussy".

If Pakastain central government falls the following things will happen.

India will Immediately annex Kashmar and as much land as they think they can get away with.. Which NATO and the EU will let them do gladly..

NATO will go on high alert and all Nuclear sites which have long been identified will be targeted for immediate sorties to eliminate the launch sites. If it looks like the rebels are about to seize one of these sites (due to the 10 Intellegence satellites or more we have in geosynchronous orbit over the region).. They'll be eliminated..

You can blow up a Nuclear bomb and not have detination, since achieving critical mass for a nuclear explosion requires a very very specific sequence of reactions inside the warhead itself. Actually very interesting read actually.. Yes you may have minor level fallout due to radioactive material located within the blast radiance, but hey thems the breaks..

If you honestly think that Obama, not to mention the US Navy and Air force is going to allow rogue muslim terrorists topple a government and gain access to nuclear weapons sites without launching Tomahawks the second they see the warheads become comprimised you're out of you friggin mind.

However.. If your right, and Obama refused to let the Armed Forces to do their job.. I'll help you make the Anti-Obama signs for the next Rally.

Either way, our IT Industry will get a boost.. (ya it's cold. but shit we need entry level IT jobs.. lol)

OH FYI.. The Military's Budget was increased 4% this year. The whole "Castrating our Military" is a boldfaced Bullshit lie spouted off by Republicans on TV and at Rallies..
    I believe I stated "The Commander-in-Chief, the Congress, and the U.N." Clearly I am not putting the blame squarely on the shoulders of one man. He already has undercut our military and intelligence... releasing documents on interrogations (that show only 3 people were waterboarded) that serve no purpose other than to inflame the hearts and minds of that radical sub-set. But the Congress approved those interrogation techniques. They were legal then, but the people from the previous administration are the ones in danger of spending the rest of their life in jail.

When you come to power and on the 100th day of your Presidency you've nationalized the banks and major industry, AND you threaten to throw the entire previous administration in jail with ex-post facto law changes, well...

but clearly, this is because I'm a racist radical right wing extremist... not just someone who is worried about liberty and the lives of millions of people.
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you... but believe me, it's on the damned list.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ten*K View Post
    I believe I stated "The Commander-in-Chief, the Congress, and the U.N." Clearly I am not putting the blame squarely on the shoulders of one man. He already has undercut our military and intelligence... releasing documents on interrogations (that show only 3 people were waterboarded) that serve no purpose other than to inflame the hearts and minds of that radical sub-set. But the Congress approved those interrogation techniques. They were legal then, but the people from the previous administration are the ones in danger of spending the rest of their life in jail.

When you come to power and on the 100th day of your Presidency you've nationalized the banks and major industry, AND you threaten to throw the entire previous administration in jail with ex-post facto law changes, well...

but clearly, this is because I'm a racist radical right wing extremist... not just someone who is worried about liberty and the lives of millions of people.
    Ex-post facto deals with charging someone for a crime that wasn't even illegal when the act was committed.

The Debate was that Torture did NOT become "legal" because the White House Councils office said it was. It was like me paying my lawyer to tell the judge that stealing a dumptruck and driving over my ex-girlfriends new boyfriend's car was legal..

The White House Councils office doesn't get to decide what is legal or not. That's what's being argued here. We OURSELVES declared that waterboarding was torture.. And Torture IS illegal in this country by our own laws, treaties (that we drafted) and we've HANGED people for it.

I say it's illegal.. Others say it wasn't. .That's fine. That's why we have a Justice system. Why should the president and his advisers be given a free pass?

I WANT THE TRIAL. I want to hear the evidence. I want a Jury of 12 well educated and intelligent people on a Jury to hear all the details and give Bush and company a verdict. Guilty or Not guilty! They deserve a fair trial just like you and I do, but God damn it I want a trial.

That's what the whole damn system is there for.

If/When things come out that Obama has done illegally as President, I'll feel the same way about him. Regardless if I think he's guilty or not. I'm sick of this above the law BS that we get from Presidents and their staffers.. I could even slightly give a little that sometimes a president might have to bend the law (or rescind an executive order) to keep the country safe. But his underlings should know they'll be held accountable for their actions.

You have the right to refuse a immoral order in fucking WAR TIME. They have the same right to resign if given an order that knowingly breaks the law.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast