Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default West Norriton Twp. (Norristown) Wal*Mart PICKED COMPLETELY CLEAN

The wife ran an errand for me to W*M, as I was engrossed in an extremely infuriating task and was missing an otherwise insignificant, but then, at the moment absolutely vital item.

She shot over and literally got there about five minutes to closing, to find my buddy "K" looking somewhat spent, with an ammo case 100% empty.

100%.

Apparently, no hunting caliber JSP rifle rounds left, no shotgun field loads left, no .17 HMR or .22 LR, or .22 shorts, for that matter. Understand that I'm only relaying what the wife told me, but she's a pretty good observer and listener.

Some guy came in and simply said, and get this, "I'm buying all of your ammunition."

I'm told that it was a $1,400 transaction, and "K" told her that it was approximately 5,000 rounds of various ammo, all told.

Damn. Just, damn.

Default Re: West Norriton Twp. (Norristown) Wal*Mart PICKED COMPLETELY CLEAN

wow, these people are really still flipping out...
    How pissed are you gonna be if you die before the Zombie Apocalypse comes? - - IANAL

(Beaver County)

that's kinda disturbing...the range in caliber has to make me wonder what reason anyone would walk in and buy EVERYTHING...unless it's someone who can't make up his mind and buys guns in every caliber possible instead of sticking to just a few...personally i like consolidation on bullets...makes ammo buying simpler

Quote Originally Posted by RJT View Post
    that's kinda disturbing...the range in caliber has to make me wonder what reason anyone would walk in and buy EVERYTHING...unless it's someone who can't make up his mind and buys guns in every caliber possible instead of sticking to just a few...personally i like consolidation on bullets...makes ammo buying simpler
    The Walmart ammo counter has become the redneck Etrade.
    How pissed are you gonna be if you die before the Zombie Apocalypse comes? - - IANAL

Quote Originally Posted by emsjeep View Post
    The Walmart ammo counter has become the redneck Etrade.
    Hesh up! Thet's a seecrit!

People like that make it so that people like me say the hell with it and buy 1,000 rounds when we see it so that we'll have it in 9 months to shoot.

(Montgomery County)

OR.....

Could have it been a gun shop owner? Maybe he can buy it cheaper at wal-mart then mark it up 50% and sell it in his shop.

OR.....

Could have it been just a regular Joe looking to make some money selling it himself on the net?

Quote Originally Posted by Guns4Fun View Post
    OR.....

Could have it been just a regular Joe looking to make some money selling it himself on the net?
    thats where my money is at