Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    (Lehigh County)

Default Re: Army Navy Whitehall!!!

Just ordered my Taurus 92 through Gun Genie. Unfortunately, being a resident of the frightening home I call Allentown... sending it through Army Navy is my best choice.

The price Gun Genie quoted me at is fantastic! However, dealing with those guys behind the counter who regard me like I'm diseased with some sort of plague, I expect, will not be fun. =(

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rathmec View Post
    Just ordered my Taurus 92 through Gun Genie. Unfortunately, being a resident of the frightening home I call Allentown... sending it through Army Navy is my best choice.

The price Gun Genie quoted me at is fantastic! However, dealing with those guys behind the counter who regard me like I'm diseased with some sort of plague, I expect, will not be fun. =(
    So you haven`t gone in to pick it up and have already decided they are going to treat you poorly?

(Berks County)

They certainly act like you are bothering them when you ask for help with stuff behind the counter. Last time I checked, having a retail store meant trying to make money, and those guys sure don't like to be bothered with giving you products to buy...

(Lehigh County)

Smile Re: Army Navy Whitehall!!!

Last week I picked up a Beretta PX4 Storm at Army Navy that I ordered through Gallery of Guns (Gun Genie). Army Navy had the lowest price in the area and I had no problems with staff or the transaction. I was in and out of the store in about 15 minutes.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Exbiker View Post
    So you haven`t gone in to pick it up and have already decided they are going to treat you poorly?
    I've decided it's highly probable based on previous experience.

I'd love to be pleasantly surprised by a friendly counter experience, I just don't expect it.

(Monroe County)

I must be some kind of freak. I just look like an old guy and no longer like a biker but I`ve always been treated with respect and had my presence note by the staff in every gun store I`ve been in. If they are short on help and acknowledge my presence usually I say to them "I`m in no big hurry" and they seem to appreciate it and get to me asap..

(Lehigh County)

Exbiker, I'll have you know I picked up my PT92 at Army Navy today and the counter experience was actually quite pleasant. The guys behind the gun counter were very helpful and friendly.

She's a beauty, by the way! Now I need to find some good accessories.

(Lehigh County)

I haven't had any issues in that store. I have been in there a few times over the past few months. Hell I talked to one of the guys (Tony) for about an hour, about misc shit... He seemed like a good guy.
    When you are called a racist, it just means you won an argument with an Obama supporter.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rathmec View Post
    Exbiker, I'll have you know I picked up my PT92 at Army Navy today and the counter experience was actually quite pleasant. The guys behind the gun counter were very helpful and friendly.

She's a beauty, by the way! Now I need to find some good accessories.
    in their defense I haven't been there in a few years... because of how I was treated the last time I went in so they may have fired the assholes and hired some new people?
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

(Monroe County)

Army Navy is as odd bird. I have not had any problems there at all while some have But other than the place being often very busy or the proces not being up to snuff, it has not been a bad experience.

I found both triggers to be terrible to me so the triggers are on a scale to me.. The Glock was a crisper suck and the XD was a more mushy suck. They are in the same family, SR9 (heavy suck), Glock (crisp heavy suck), XD( lighter mushy suck), M&P(heavy mushy suck).

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast