Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Toilet Paper NAZI

http://www.slcfsa.com/index.html
    http://www.pafoa.org/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1130&dateline=1165613  693Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!

(Lebanon County)

Default Re: Toilet Paper NAZI

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070423...s_070423163424
    One sheet per visit, dining sleves,

(Philadelphia County)

"I propose a limitation be put on how many squares of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting," she explained.
    Just how exactly would you enforce such a rule??

Bathroom cameras? TPs clicker??

Please, someone take that bitch behind the shed and put one in the back of her head. That'll do the world a favor, and our oxygen wouldn't be wasted on her.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Allegheny County)

When T.P. is outlawed, only outlaws will have T.P.

Imagine shady characters hanging around outside bathrooms. "Hey man! need a few squares? Quarter a piece."

"Same time man, I don't know you, Same time!"

(Allegheny County)

Is anyone taking bets whether Cheryl Crow confines herself to one square per visit? Verification should be easy: just check paparazzi photos for brown fingertips.

But she's so sincere--I almost hate to break it to her that paper is made from pulp trees specifically planted for the purpose. She really believes that paper comes from rain-forest clearcutting...

--Len.

(Westmoreland County)

Isn't most toilet paper made from recycled....toilet paper and other recycled paper as well?

This broad is absolutely retarded! I'm all about conserving resources. Not necessarily because I think we're all gonna die from global warming but I think this nation needs to reduce it's waste and overall use of a lot of things. Start with oil-based products and fresh water. Those are the two things I think conservation of is important.

WTF does she think wasting a natural, renewable resource is going to do in the long run? My question is does she wash her poopy fingers in a 45 minute, 6 nozzle shower or in the bathroom of her private jet?

Very retarded!
    "Because I'm an American." - MtnJack

(York County)

then we have dale jr. suggesting to nascar fans to throw ROLLS of TP onto the track instead of beer cans (when Jeff Gordon or Jeff-clones win races)...that's a thousand "visits" per roll, down the drain, per se...

(Lancaster County)

Thumbs up Re: Toilet Paper NAZI

I don't want to go into a legalize mary-jane discussion, but if it were legal to grow hemp- paper could be made from the stalk rather than cutting down all those trees.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -Edmund Burke

It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything. -Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

“One man with a gun can control 100 without one. ” -Vladamir Lenin, Founder Communist Party USSR ... I hate to quote a commie, but when they ban your gun, you'll know who gave them the idea.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by TheHighChild View Post
    Isn't most toilet paper made from recycled....toilet paper and other recycled paper as well?

This broad is absolutely retarded! I'm all about conserving resources. Not necessarily because I think we're all gonna die from global warming but I think this nation needs to reduce it's waste and overall use of a lot of things. Start with oil-based products and fresh water. Those are the two things I think conservation of is important.

WTF does she think wasting a natural, renewable resource is going to do in the long run? My question is does she wash her poopy fingers in a 45 minute, 6 nozzle shower or in the bathroom of her private jet?

Very retarded!
    OK, she may not be the brightest bulb in the string but she sure is tasty. I certainly would...
    Bill USAF 1976 - 1986, NRA Endowment, USCCA

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by billamj View Post
    OK, she may not be the brightest bulb in the string but she sure is tasty. I certainly would...
    Never really thought of you as a Rosie fan but as a friend I will support you in your unholy quest

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast