Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (York County)

Default Just got my 1st Browning Citori!

Just picked up my very first Browning Citori....a 30" Grand Prix Sporter! I love the way it feels and Browning has finally decided to provide a nice hardshell case with it and 5 chokes! My Cynergy Sporting only came with 3 chokes.
    Really has a nice swing to it and looking at busting some clays with it very soon.

http://www.browning.com/products/cat...13&type_id=381

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Just got my 1st Browning Citori!

Congrats!! They are absolutely beautiful guns... one day... one day... I'll have enough savings for one ;-)

(Delaware County)

Nice!!! I have two vintage Brownings, they are my favorites. I like the modern shotguns with the multi chokes.
    I love the smell of gunpowder in the morning.[

R.I.P......Murphy.

(Chester County)

Great little shottie... I have a 28" 12 thats my beater, it always goes bang and shoots where I point it.

Congrats!

(York County)

It has a completely different feel than my Beretta 686. I always felt that Brownings were slightly 'chunky' feeling in the receiver and I never did more research and shoot one.
    This Citori still has that bulky feel but swings great. No issues whatsoever. Now I have to look into a Gracoil unit for it. Have one on my Beretta and SWEAR I won't own another O/U without one!

(Bedford County)

Excellent shotgun.

There is a reason why the Citori continues to rule years after new designs have come out. The higher reciever design allows for a single solid hinge pin much like the Superposed and Winchester 101 shotguns of yesterday. While they are not as low and streamlined as newer designs, they are brick sh*thouse strong and last more than a few lifetimes. I always tell my friends that if they were to buy a Citori...they would have at least one thing of value to will to thier children.

If I were to put all of the empty hulls that I have fired through my 4 Browning Citori shotguns... I might be able to fill a single axle dump truck. The cost of the ammo is way more than the price of the guns.

There are many good O/U shotguns on the market today, and I would never say anything bad about the other fine guns out there... but the Citori is a lot like the Zippo lighter... some things are right from the beginning, and really can't be improved upon.

DUST EM!

Buckmark, you like the Citori and I can't use them. They don't fit me. I have a BPS in 12 and 20 that fit like a glove. It's not just the front stock, but the grip and the shoulder. I'm not saying they are not great shotguns, they just don't fit. I like Berettas and Rugers and CZ Red Heads and 870's and will shoot most any 16 and 28ga.

This sounds like a weekend at the range.