Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: aubie515

(Bucks County)

Default Re: aubie515

Well, we all did our usual group shoot at SPAG this time and it was again an awsome time as always. I also picked up my XD mag i ordered off of his mag-group-buy, Great price (although i still owe him the 3 bucks) lol I strong recomend him for any sale i will ever do in the futue.
    Good work bud.
    Drak
    Life and Liberty, Freedom for all.

(Philadelphia County)

ha..

I have a feeling this is going to turn out into one of the longest threads at PAFOA!

I bought a Glock 33 round mag of the man Aub on Sunday.

Great price, great service.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Montgomery County)

Default aubie515 ....again...

good guy to deal with, met up and swapped cash for AR mags.
    deal with confidence i say:-)
    "Oderint Dum Metuant" - BMFH

"Tact is for people not witty enough to use sarcasm"

Note: any whingeing crazy that hits my PM inbox will be deleted without reply

(Montgomery County)

+1 for Aubie515. Bought his SIG ammo and chatted him up for a little bit. Very nice guy and look forward to heding to the range with him.

Thanks again!

(Philadelphia County)

Here we go again... another post in the Aubie Fan Club thread..

I bought a bunch of Ammo and a Bersa from Aub. Transaction and price was really good, as always.

He also brought to my attention a deal on a rifle that he knew I was very intrested in.

You da man!
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

Recently got a Tikka T3 Lite from aubie. He's a great guy to deal with, definately recommend.

(Berks County)

Although I've met up with aub a few times to shoot, I've never done business with him until today.

Met with aub to purchase 2 17rd 9mm mags for my S&W M&P. Price was great, he met me on time, and as always a nice guy who's easy to talk to.

+1 to Aub; I'd recommend him to anyone looking to buy/sell. From what he mentioned he's still consolidating his collection, so keep an eye on the PAFOA Classifieds!

-CR
    "Political Correctness is just tyranny with manners"
    -Charlton Heston

"[The Constitution preserves] the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation...(where) the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."
    -James Madison, Federalist Papers, No. 46.

"America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy." [sic]
    -John Quincy Adams

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Μολών λαβέ!
    -King Leonidas

(Philadelphia County)

Did business with the man again.

You rock Aub! Not only it was a great deal, but we had a good time as well.
    ==============
    ~Samuel Adams

~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Bucks County)

anouther one bites the dust! haha Yet anouther great deal with my friend aub! i purchased that sick-ness OD AR off of him, best purchase yet! he even threw in some mags for good measure! a fellow Mag whore haha
    Drak
    Life and Liberty, Freedom for all.

(Westmoreland County)

Default aubie515

We just concluded a transaction. I appreciated the fact that he kept in touch via PM through the entire process. Don't hesitate to do business with aubie.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast