Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default What the heck is wrong with these people?

What the hell is wrong with PETA? The same people who are against us sensible, people friendly hunters, are issuing death threats to dog sellers and the VP!? Talk about a violent and spiteful group of people...

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...ver-again.html

Fifteen minutes of fame turned into four months of bitter remorse for the Chester County woman who sold the Bidens their adorable little German shepherd puppy.
    Linda Brown's been investigated, scorned and had her life threatened.
    "I thought when Joe Biden bought a puppy from me, what an honor," Brown told the Daily Local News. "Out of millions of breeders in the country, in the world, he picked me."
    That was December.
    When the story got out, Brown faced backlash from pet lovers who thought the Bidens should have opted for a shelter over a breeder to find their new puppy.
    PETA seized the moment as an opportunity to blame the killing of shelter animals on people who buy from breeders. The organization's TV commercial, "Buy One, Get One Killed" ran in Delaware after the Biden puppy story made headlines.
    Dog wardens from the state showed up at Brown's Wolf Den kennel, repeatedly, for inspections.
    "I was cited for a piece of kibble on the floor and five strands of dog hair. They took a picture of that, they walked around, snapped pictures and don't tell you why," Brown told the newspaper.
    She was found "not guilty" for each citation, but hiring a lawyer for the court hearings has cost her $4,000 so far in legal fees.
    Brown says she and Biden both received death threats from animal activists.

"Never, never, never again," Brown said about selling a dog to anyone with a high profile.
    Her advice to breeders who've called about the Obama's puppy search: Don't do it!
    "It's been horrific since December," she said.
    Come on, why doesn't the media focus on those bunch of people hating idiots instead of constantly bashing on us gun owners?

Wait, I just remembered, it's because they don't have brains...
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force! Like fire it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action. - George Washington

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: What the hell is wrong with these people?

Reason 64,339 to hate PETA..

Hate with a Capital H.

(Luzerne County)

The media really needs to look into the actions of PETA itself.
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

(Montgomery County)

Check this one out - From PETA's own site although covered elsewhere too.

http://blog.peta.org/archives/2009/0...ge_clooney.php
    Mar12 George Clooney, He's What's for Dinner

Posted at 07:58 AM

We just received possibly one of our oddest donation offers to date: George Clooney's sweat, apparently soaked up by a towel taken from a Washington, D.C., gym. I'll give you a moment to take that in. We must admit that George is a handsome man, so it was hard for me to overcome the temptation to just sit in a corner and fondle the towel until the end of time, but we learned that there is technology that can convert perspiration into a flavoring! Now, we're always looking out for new ways to spice up our tofu, so we decided we'd see about mixing up a little George Clooney–flavored tofu—"CloFu"—for supper. We wrote to Clooney to see if he finds this idea as amusing as I do.
    How does this work? Well, it involves gas chromatography and mass spectrometry, but here's one easy way: Researchers have used a panel of trained individuals with sensitive noses to pinpoint unique components in any individual's odor. Once the odors have been identified, the right combination of flavors can be synthetically replicated, infused in bean curd, and voilà! CloFu.
    Some people don't try tofu because they expect it to taste bland, but we know it can absorb any taste—so CloFu could make your taste buds and your heart melt. Of course, what's even better is that after everyone gets a piece of George and realizes how delicious tofu truly is, diets will be revolutionized.

Posted by Liz Graffeo

Ummmm Yech!
    Keep perspective, recognize the good in your enemies and the bad in your friends.
    "--you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." - Robert A. Heinlein, Revolt in 2100

(Lawrence County)

Everyone knows that peta is a bunch of loons but what really pisses me off about the story is the dog wardens making multiple visits and writing her up with bullshit tickets that get tossed by a judge. They should be sued for harrassment and relieved of their positions if they can not be impartial. Now the lady is out 4 grand in lawyer fees for no reason. I'd have friggin arteries poppin if some smug dickweed from the state cost me $4000 and then kept coming back any time he felt like it.

Where liberty is but a flickering flame in the distance., New Jersey

If I remember correctly there is a member here who is very involved in the GSD community who had something to say about this particular breeder. If I remember correctly she is not of the highest reputation among members of that community.

(Juniata County)

So, what's wrong with PETA? I joined years ago and have had nothing but good results...........

PETA - People Eating Tasty Animals.

(Butler County)

Fuck PETA..

If I see you in a PETA shirt I'm sending you home in an Itty DItty bag.

(Franklin County)

Default Re: What the heck is wrong with these people?

One PETA spokesman said that if testing on one animal would cure AIDS, they'd still be against it. Whacko.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast