Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Last week, Obama was bowing to the King of Saudi Arabia. This week, he's ...

... hosting a Passover Seder at the White House?!

Holy multicultural, Batman, even this dude has me beat.

Seriously, what sort of gross faux pas will he have to commit around the Antis to get him to come over and give our camp some sloppy lovin' attention?

You think mebbe if we slap some NRA stickers on one of his limos and send him all of our spare 5.11 (my neighbor gets mine) ballcaps and LaRue gimme-wear to model that he'll have to placate the Antis and then come crawling to us by way of apology thereafter?

This guy is starting to become Mr. Predictable.
    Last edited by King 5.45; April 9th, 2009 at 10:00 PM.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Last week, Obama was bowing to the King of Saudi Arabia. This week, he's ...

Judging by the incompetent A-holes he insisted on surrounding himself with, I'm surprised he didn't serve a nice juicy honey ham, with pickled pigs feet for an appetizer. I seriously doubt the White House kitchen is anywhere near kosher. They would have had to cater the whole thing leaving the White House chefs to do little more than plate the meals.
    You can never have enough horsepower or ammunition.

Default Re: Last week, Obama was bowing to the King of Saudi Arabia. This week, he's ...

Quote Originally Posted by 625 View Post
    They would have had to cater the whole thing leaving the White House chefs to do little more than plate the meals.
    On glass, no less, unless someone brought their two sets of dishes for the event.

(Allegheny County)

He's holding to a meaningless campaign promise. (read: pandering)

(Montgomery County)

Oh, and for the record; he wasn't bowing, he was getting a closer look at that kick-ass Persian rug and wondering how it would look in the Oval Office.

Oh, and for the record; he wasn't bowing, he was getting a closer look at that kick-ass Persian rug and wondering how it would look in the Oval Office.
    I heard that it was something else, but that one of his handlers grabbed him by the scruff of his skinny neck.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by King 5.45 View Post
    I heard that it was something else, but that one of his handlers grabbed him by the scruff of his skinny neck.
    I always found it amusing that zoo animals, politicians, and celebrities are the only ones that seem to have "handlers". Sorry to take the thread off track, but this stuff is highly entertaining to me. Sad and pathetic......but funny. I'm picturing BO flinging poo and someone right now and it has me laughing like a crazy person. And before any dildo out there gets offended, I really don't mean that in a racist way, it's just the most amusing thing I can think of that a zoo animal would do.
    Last edited by 625; April 9th, 2009 at 11:09 PM.

Where liberty is but a flickering flame in the distance., New Jersey

I always found it amusing that zoo animals, politicians, and celebrities are the only ones that seem to have "handlers". Sorry to take the thread off track, but this stuff is highly entertaining to me. Sad and pathetic......but funny. I'm picturing BO flinging poo and someone right now and it has me laughing like a crazy person. And before any dildo out there gets offended, I really don't mean that in a racist way, it's just the most amusing thing I can think of that a zoo animal would do.
    Fucking racist.

Before you get your panties in a wad that was a joke.

(Montgomery County)

Nice, ya sneaky bastard. Got me with the ol white text trick.

Where liberty is but a flickering flame in the distance., New Jersey

Nice, ya sneaky bastard. Got me with the ol white text trick.
    I figured since I call the guy a shit stain and the r word was thrown around I could get away with that.