Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default WTS: Remington 870 Factory 2 rd Magazine Extension w/clamp, parkerized – NEW!

For sale, NEW factory 2 round magazine extension for Remington 870 with factory clamp, black, parkerized.

This item is a take-off from a recently purchased Remington 870P MAX shotgun. This tube has NEVER been loaded or shot with – in fact, I have yet to shoot the shotgun – anxiously awaiting some barrel work from Hans Vang. The tube and clamp are both black parkerized like all their police models. The clamp has a swivel stud from which to hang a sling. The tube comes with the factory plastic orange follower and spring.

$105 (includes USPS priority shipping with tracking)

Retails for over $140!!! i.e. $113 (mag extenstion) + $31.40 (clamp w/ swivel stud #103255)

Money order or check (must clear bank) accepted. Can pick up item in Bucks County, PA or Mercer County, NJ.

Please respond via email to REMOVEflyfishdave AT gmail dot com if you are interested. Remember not to type REMOVE in the email address.

Thanks for looking!

Dave.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: WTS: Remington 870 Factory 2 rd Magazine Extension w/clamp, parkerized – NEW!

Photos of items for sale:

***note, as indicated in original listing, this is the Remington FACTORY extension and FACTORY clamp. Not an after-market add on. These items are BRAND NEW take-offs from a 870P MAX, never used, loaded or fired with. Parkerized like on all the police models.

Factory spring and orange follower.

Extension clamp and sling swivel stud in bag. Note, the swivel stud was removed in anticipation of adding a sling loop off the side of the magazine extension; I did not want the sling hanging off the bottom of the clamp and possibly interfering with forend light. Because I wanted maximum clearance above the light head, I removed the little stud. I can re-install the swivel stud for you if you wish – it is simply retained with a small spring washer/clip.

I ultimately went with a Clarks Custom clamp unit which had no excess of material below the magazine, so there was no need for me to keep the factory clamp.

Here’s a picture of the Clarks clamp if you are curious…which is holding a Vang extension which had the loop plate removed since I prefer a sling plate mounted where there would be the most support, minimizing any untoward cantilever forces.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: WTS: Remington 870 Factory 2 rd Magazine Extension w/clamp, parkerized – NEW!

items are SOLD PENDING FUNDS