Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
"Comfort said she remains baffled as to why the rifle range sits next to the only residential area in a span of 2,000 acres of state game land."

I'm baffled as to why someone who's afraid of guns would move next to a rifle range.

People who bought land there in the last 40 years got a discount because there was a rifle range next door. Why should the rifle range have to close down so that the neighbors get a windfall?

I'd be happier without a lot of nearby activities. I'd like to live in a quieter neighborhood without children, without parties, without people walking on my sidewalk or parking in front of my house, without having to pay for the education of hordes of apartment-dwelling immigrants. I'd like them to stop cooking food that I don't like, to eliminate curry from their diets, to stop using leaf blowers. I'd like the ambulances to take a different route to the hospital, and the neighbors to paint their houses in colors that please me more.

But when other people own property, they get certain rights, even when they annoy me. I've learned to live with it without pissing and moaning to reporters.
Damnit GL , stop making sense , otherwise you will leave no choice but to be " re edumacated " . Anyway , thanks for the laugh