Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Witness

(Lancaster County)

Default Witness

Here's my EA Witness .45 acp Not a bad little pistol. I dump everything down the pipe and have yet to have any problems with it. I would definitely depend on this pistol if the SHTF.

Got a few CAR's and a 1919 too *just built these though, will try and get pics up tomorrow.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The beatings will continue until morale improves

(Lycoming County)

very nice!
    "All the perplexities, confusion and distress in America arise, not from defects in their Constitution or Confederation, not from want of honor or virtue, so much as from the downright ignorance of the nature of coin, credit and circulation." John Adams

(Philadelphia County)

Sweet! I have a Witness P in .45ACP. It outshout my Glock 30, so the Glock 30's gone.

JoeLad

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by joelad
    Sweet! I have a Witness P in .45ACP. It outshout my Glock 30, so the Glock 30's gone.

JoeLad
    I wasnt too sure about it when I first got it. At first I thought "CHEAP" and was going to get my 1911, then I bought a couple 1919 kits and realized my funds went lower than expected and figured eh hell I'll take it I could always use it for trading stock later. Needless to say, Im pretty pleased with it. I'll still get my 1911 eventually, but I dont regret purchasing this pistol at all. Shoots dirty, wet, hot, cold, has yet to let me down.
    The beatings will continue until morale improves