Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default T&T Reloading Stockertown

Has anyone dealt with these folks ? I placed an on line order on March 28 and have not heard from them. Emailed them last week with no reply. Tried the phone number on the website and got a recording that they are not accepting phone orders, if what you ordered is not in stock, they will email you and they are only open a couple evenings a week. Disconnect. They haven't charged my card yet but I sure would like to know if they are going to fill my order.

Default Re: T&T Reloading Stockertown

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo1937 View Post
    Has anyone dealt with these folks ? I placed an on line order on March 28 and have not heard from them. Emailed them last week with no reply. Tried the phone number on the website and got a recording that they are not accepting phone orders, if what you ordered is not in stock, they will email you and they are only open a couple evenings a week. Disconnect. They haven't charged my card yet but I sure would like to know if they are going to fill my order.
    I have heard that the owners are swamped with order and that they are processing them as fast as they can. I believe you'll receive an email either saying it is shipping or that it will be canceled due to not having it in stock.

Here is a thread that is basically about T&T and people trying to order. Other people that have ordered on 3/28 and 3/30 have yet to receive notifications either.

-Burnsie

Unhappy Re: T&T Reloading Stockertown

Order is Canceled.
    Details:
    Sorry but the items you ordered are not available.Thank You TONY
    Shipment tracking#

Sincerely,
    T and T RELOADING INC.

(Monroe County)

Tony is a good guy. I typically deal with him in person. Im local so its not a big deal if they are closed when i get there. He did do something i respect that others might not agree with. From what i understand he has been limiting the quantities people pick up to prevent hoarding. I appreciate this as a person who can only afford to buy what he needs when he needs it. His prices are also fare and reasonable.
    Last edited by reichebrown; April 8th, 2009 at 08:28 PM.

(Bucks County)

I've only had good things to say about Tony and TNT, but then again I've only done local pick up or FTF at a gun-show. I respect Tony and his efforts to keep his prices reasonable when he could be....well you've all seen the 40.00 plus for a brick (1k) of primers.

CM

(Monroe County)

I was just there tonight. Good people!brought some powder ans 357 lead. Good deal!! A little hard to find but worth it. Powder $5 per pund less than most shops!! Easy to talk to seams to love what he does!! thanks tony for a great deal!!!
    ps i here he is getting a bullet order tomarrow store hours mon-wend 630 pm till 9pm
    pm me i will be happy to give you directions

Chambersburg PA (Pure Appalachia), Pennsylvania
    (Franklin County)

Tried calling the number listed on their web-site. I got the "the number you are calling has been disconnected" message.

Anybody know if they are doing business at all?

Flash

(Northampton County)

Thumbs up Re: T&T Reloading Stockertown

I was there on Monday.........and purchased a few items.

They are open in the evenings only, Monday thru Wednesday, 6:30 or so until 9 PM, usually.

Things had been SO BUSY that for a while, the phone message stated that they weren't accepting phone orders, you had to stop by. Now, if in fact the number you dialed was the correct one, I suppose it may have been decided to just not even have a phone ringing that you don't have the time to answer.

It's basically a one man operation much of the time, and even answering the phone to give everyone 'primer availability updates' took too much time away from trying to keep up with everything else. Tony is a nice guy and tries very hard to keep things in inventory, but like even the largest operations, is at the mercy of distributors that have a hard time getting product themselves. I don't know if there is a backlog of online orders because I make my purchases in person. Don't know how much time is available to answer e-mail either.......

He also attends the larger shows on the weekends, often travelling down to Virginia, etc. Taking deliveries, loading the truck and spending the better part of three days involved in a single show, takes a toll, I'm sure......

Overall, a good place to do business with........ decent availability of products, reasonable prices and a friendly and helpful owner.
    Just a bit overwhelmed by the increased demands so many other similar dealers, large and small, are experiencing...

~~~~~<'{{><

I stopped by TNT Wednesday night. The website says they open at 6:30 Wed nights. I waited till 7PM and no one showed.

Edit... turns out they were closed due to an upcoming show. I missed the notice on the webpage.
    Last edited by MT1; March 20th, 2015 at 10:31 AM.

Website was posted with a closed notice for 9/24 from last week. Pays to check website before traveling. Seem when he goes to VA gun show he closes on Wednesday before/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast