My dad and I ordered a couple of Ruger LCP's from Sportsmans and we were having them shipped to different states. Unfortunately, sportsmans accidentally sent both to my FFL in Georgia.

I ended up personally shipping the 2nd gun to my dad's FFL in Florida and when I let sportsmans know what happened, after apologizing, they sent me free magazines to make up for my shipping costs.

In addition, I had a lot of trouble with the Miami FFL who refused to transfer the weapon to my dad (because their policy was no shipments from individuals). In the end, the Miami FFL was trying to force me to pay for the gun to be sent back to my Georgia FFL. At that point, I spoke to Jim @ sportsmans. He's the manager there and he took care of everything. He tried to get the Miami FFL to transfer the gun, but after they wouldn't, he paid for the shipping back to Sportsmans and then he paid for the shipping back to an FFL they had done business with in South Florida.

I just wanted to say that these guys went above and beyond the call of duty and even though they made an honest mistake at the beginning, they did everything they could to make it right and I will definitely buy from them again. Their customer service is excellent and I highly recommend doing business with them. You won't be disappointed. A+ guys