Selling Persian Mauser based precision rifle in venerable 6.5x55 Swedish Mauser caliber. The barrel is s/steel Lilja hand lapped, 1 in 9" twist, 6-groove, 27" not including muzzle break. The barrel was broken in according to lilja instructions and had less than 200 rounds through it. The barrel is throated for 140 gr Sierra SMK s and shoots with 0.5MOA all the day (48.5gr RL22, lapua brass, Win LRM primers). This gun can do everything - you can load 80 grainers for woodchucks, or 160 grainer Hornadys with enormous sectional densities for a game as large as moose. 160 grainers are not as accurate, as 120 and 140s, because of twist rate, but I am still getting 1MOA within 200 yards, which is more than enough for most big game hunting situations. The trigger is Timney Sportsman, adjusted to crisp 2.5 pounds. The action is free-floated and pillar bedded in Hogue overmold stock (terrific stock for what its price).
$600, - ftf, can ship at actual cost. This includes the rifle, two piece Leupold steel bases and 1 inch Leupold rings. The scope and bipod not included.

The smithing was done by Jake Parisi from Economy Gunsmiths, who did great job and can substantiate my claims about this gun.

What I am asking is essentially just a fraction of what it costed to me. (Lilja barrel blank only was $315). The gun has virtually no recoil.