Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 435 of 461 FirstFirst ... 335385425431432433434435436437438439445 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,350 of 4608
    (York County)

Default Re: Walmart Ammo Thread

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    We go to the same one in Silver Spring Twp. I expect. I'm right there with you. I read all these great finds and get pissed that our Walmart sucks.
    Yep, that's the one. I occasionally hit the one over on Hartzdale Drive and the Harrisburg one right off 322. Neither is any better.
    DGAF

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Hardly, they had over 20 bricks of Federal & Winchester plus tons of 100 count boxes of Winchester stacked 3 high & 5 or 6 wide all the way to the back of the cabinet, it was impossible to count because I couldn't see them all. I'm guessing you're trying to be funny, but if you don't care then I won't bother posting, I thought that was the purpose of this thread
    I was not trying to be funny. It was funny, but it seems to have offended you. I offer my apologies as that was not my intent. I was certain I had teased you previously.
    Some people just plain suck.
    If you're gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

(Delaware County)

The Walmart in Glenolden usually had a decent selection of ammo. You could find something to feed your AR or AK-47. A good selection of handgun ammo. Nice selection of common rifle calibers. Great selection for .410, 12 gauge and 20 gauge. Now it seems to be limiting it's selection. Even though they have a better way of displaying it there is less variety than I have seen over the last two years or so. The labels on the shelves make me believe they are streamlining the selection they will be carrying from now on.

Some .22 and other rim fire ammo a few handgun calibers, a few rifle calibers. A lot of .223 and 5.56 along with the same amounts of shotgun ammo seems to be the direction. Not a single box or place on the shelf for 7.62 by 39.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by mpan72 View Post
    The Walmart in Glenolden usually had a decent selection of ammo. You could find something to feed your AR or AK-47. A good selection of handgun ammo. Nice selection of common rifle calibers. Great selection for .410, 12 gauge and 20 gauge. Now it seems to be limiting it's selection. Even though they have a better way of displaying it there is less variety than I have seen over the last two years or so. The labels on the shelves make me believe they are streamlining the selection they will be carrying from now on.

Some .22 and other rim fire ammo a few handgun calibers, a few rifle calibers. A lot of .223 and 5.56 along with the same amounts of shotgun ammo seems to be the direction. Not a single box or place on the shelf for 7.62 by 39.
    I go to the Wal Mart in Eddystone. They rarely have .22, but when the do, its plenty. Tons of all other ammo. I only go to the Glenolden Wally by accident.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    I go to the Wal Mart in Eddystone. They rarely have .22, but when the do, its plenty. Tons of all other ammo. I only go to the Glenolden Wally by accident.
    The person I asked to check told me to try Eddystone. Have you noticed if they have 7.62 by 39 on the regular?

(Indiana County)

The Indiana store pulls tags when something is out of stock for more than a few days.
    I don't know why, maybe to stop people from asking when it's coming back in?
    But I've seen stuff sell out, as in I've bought the last of it myself, and then next week the tag is gone, another week later and it's back on the shelf with new stock.

Seems WW's run differently than one another, that's for sure.
    Indiana had all their portable heaters on clearance.
    Had these Pelonis ceramic towers for $10.
    I bought one for the bathroom, brought it home and tried it and holy crap that thing will roast you out.
    I planned on getting another one to just have as a backup at that price and I was in Blairsville right up the road about a week later, they had them, for $20.
    ???

So I waited til I got back to Indiana, still $10.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by 39flathead View Post
    The Indiana store pulls tags when something is out of stock for more than a few days.
    I don't know why, maybe to stop people from asking when it's coming back in?
    But I've seen stuff sell out, as in I've bought the last of it myself, and then next week the tag is gone, another week later and it's back on the shelf with new stock.

Seems WW's run differently than one another, that's for sure.
    Indiana had all their portable heaters on clearance.
    Had these Pelonis ceramic towers for $10.
    I bought one for the bathroom, brought it home and tried it and holy crap that thing will roast you out.
    I planned on getting another one to just have as a backup at that price and I was in Blairsville right up the road about a week later, they had them, for $20.
    ???

So I waited til I got back to Indiana, still $10.
    Those twin quartz heaters are clearance priced at $30 at my nearest store. Commented on it last night as we walked by. We have a different brand we bought elsewhere years ago and they work great.

Since I'm off topic, I will note that I bought a bunch of aerosol cans of Prestone windshield deicer for 50 cents each as well as some "anti-stick" spray for shovels and snowblowers again for 50 cents a can over in automotive.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post
    mostly just unbelievable since WW is a nightmare with any inventory.

This.
    the one time i went into WW and saw them stocking the shelves, ammo all over the floor behind counter, was taken back. was a holy fuck moment because for years they've been mostly empty and picked over.
    I'm telling the truth, if you follow my posts on this thread this Walmart has had a good supply of 22lr for the whole month of March and when I was there on the 18th there was so much I was astounded, I haven't seen that much in years, and not just at Walmart but anywhere, last Sunday they still had quite a few 100 round boxes left but it looked like only stuff left over from the week before, a new trend or a one time thing, who knows, the other 2 Walmarts near me had no 22lr.

I was not trying to be funny. It was funny, but it seems to have offended you. I offer my apologies as that was not my intent. I was certain I had teased you previously.
    No problem, I was having a very bad day Sunday and was in a foul mood, my apologies
    Jesus is Lord !

(Delaware County)

The person I asked to check told me to try Eddystone. Have you noticed if they have 7.62 by 39 on the regular?
    Usually they do. The last time I was there, they had the 100 round packs. I bought 3.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

(Bucks County)

Tullytown Walmart got in some more 22lr, this is just part of the 22 shelves,
    and some steel ammo cans as well. For some reason I can't get both photos to post off my phone, I tried again from my computer but it just won't upload and I have no idea why. They had about 20 Remington golden bullet bricks of 525 rounds for $29.66 and tons of 100 round Winchester 22 lr and magnum
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by steelerfan; April 1st, 2017 at 03:04 PM.
    Jesus is Lord !

Page 435 of 461 FirstFirst ... 335385425431432433434435436437438439445 ... LastLast