Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 9 of 461 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Walmart Ammo Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Warpt762x39 View Post
    The Easton Walmart on 248 is stocked to the ceiling with Winchester AA Light Target 12g ammo. I think that's the only thing NOT in demand right now lol.
    Still plenty of shotgun ammo plus a fresh stock of 9mm, .40 & .45(WWB) in Fairless Hills as well as Easton...
    The new SuperWalmart going in at Levittown Town Center will sell ammo from what the "ammomanager" said this afternoon.

Mike45

(Allegheny County)

Walmart West Mifflin wiped of typical pistol calibers. Just some really expensive Remington .223 and Shotgun calibers. Maybe wrong thread but on that note Gander, Dick's, Anthony Arms all wiped of 9mm.

(Lebanon County)

Wal Mart in Trexler was bare of handgun ammo, 1 box .223. Wal Mart in Whitehall had 1 box of .357 Sig. Plenty of shotgun shells in various configurations and some .22 at both locations.
    If you don't know who your state legislators are go here:
    http://www.legis.state.pa.us/index.cfm
    put your zip plus 4 in the box in the upper right hand corner.

(Montgomery County)

Just wanted to give those who travel to DE that there are PLENTY of 9mm bulk WWB packs at the Walmart in New Castle. I go to DE pretty often so I'm always sure to do my tax free shopping here. They also have cases of .40 in stock - both WWB and BB. The department manager is rationing the ammo so be careful how much you ask for. He was ranting about people buying up everything. I asked for ten boxes and he got kinda huffy until I told him I was from PA and everyone around me was tapped out. Didn't seem to care after I said that. Good luck hunting folks!

(Montgomery County)

As of today at 1:30pm, the wal-mart in Hiltown / Hatfield (on 309) still has 30+ boxes of wwb 9mm and about 10 boxes of wwb .40 in the display case. I didn't look to see how much .45 was there---i didn't readily see it in the case--but the case was very full and the .45 could have been hiding behind all the .40 and 9mm.

(Montgomery County)

Hilltown Walmart had less than 500 rounds of .45 WWB on Monday morning.
    They got the shipment Sunday night, so not sure how much they have left.
    They have been barren for such a long time, I'm glad they got some rounds in.
    Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property....
    Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them...........Thomas Paine

(Pike County)

I know that nobody seems to live up this way, but the Walmart in Matamoras had a few boxes each of .223, .308 and a few other rifle calibers, plus a couple boxes of .45 as of Monday. They also had a boatload of shotshells in 7-1/2 ga. on sale, but not much else.

(York County)

Its interesting as I was down in SW Florida last week (Naples area) and took a quick look at the ammo section. It looked normal. They had a wide selection of everything. I guess the people must not be worried as much when the beach is less than a mile away and its sunny and 80+ out. Or, the demographics of the shopper in that Wal-Mart is generally the visiting tourist. Or being that they had darn near an entire row dedicated to adult diapers, again the demographic may not be into bulking up on ammo. I would have cleaned them out but I wanted to be able to drive onto a military facility on the way home. I think the base security would have an issue with me driving on with $2000 in various ammo ! Also, it was hot ! Don’t like to leave that in a hot car.

The Wal-Mart’s in the Hanover area are generally very sparse ammo wise. But, plenty of 12 gauge shells. I figure I will get them while I can. That will be next as it has the lead issue as well as the ammo issue.

Ken

(Allegheny County)

I was outside of Tampa a week ago and stopped in a gun shop, empty shelves for the most part. And what little they had was crazy prices! $11 for a box of Wolf 7.62x39. $30 for 50 rounds of Blazer Brass 45ACP.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Guns4Fun View Post
    As of today at 1:30pm, the wal-mart in Hiltown / Hatfield (on 309) still has 30+ boxes of wwb 9mm and about 10 boxes of wwb .40 in the display case. I didn't look to see how much .45 was there---i didn't readily see it in the case--but the case was very full and the .45 could have been hiding behind all the .40 and 9mm.
    At 6:00pm they had about 10 boxes of 9mm and about 6 each of .45 & .40 after I left the counter.
    "Cause remember: no matter where you go.....there you are" ---Buckaroo Banzai

Page 9 of 461 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast