Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 13 of 461 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Default Re: Walmart Ammo Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Warpt762x39 View Post
    I was told by one of the managers at the Easton Walmart that the company is trying to rig a failure of its gun counters. They want to get away from selling guns and ammo. That may be why they aren't getting anything in there.
    Dollars to Donuts KOP didn't get a shipment that included one box of .45, one box of .44 and 50 boxes of .32 and .25 each and nothing else...brand new store, good area, big department....I could see maybe shutting it down in some of the more urban or smaller stores....I dunno...I never should have trusted Walmart...I should have listened to the fat guy from Bowling for Columbine...
    How pissed are you gonna be if you die before the Zombie Apocalypse comes? - - IANAL

Quote Originally Posted by emsjeep View Post
    The more I think about your story, the more I wonder why East Norriton, KOP and West Norriton don't seem to have gotten any shipments in more than a month...its starting to piss me off, especially since Hatfield apparently gets shipments and is able to keep at least a little in stock...
    Keith at East Norriton told me that they did, and that it was a sizable one, too. Do a search for the term "perfidy" in a thread on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by King 5.45 View Post
    Keith at East Norriton told me that they did, and that it was a sizable one, too. Do a search for the term "perfidy" in a thread on the forum.
    Was that a search prompt for posterity, I am aware of the "situation"? I have to stop in to the one on Germantown to get on someone's ass about the security tapes...maybe I'll ask some questions of the security manager....
    How pissed are you gonna be if you die before the Zombie Apocalypse comes? - - IANAL

Was that a search prompt for posterity, I am aware of the "situation"? I have to stop in to the one on Germantown to get on someone's ass about the security tapes...maybe I'll ask some questions of the security manager....
    Didn't know if you figured in that thread or not. You really gonna go for the security tapes?

(Cumberland County)

Our walmart here in carlisle used to have a bunch of guns( Shotguns and rifles never had handguns)and a nice setup. Now they re-did the store, they got nuthing in there. Rarely ever have handgun ammo at all... Its like they just got rid of alot of stuff.

Didn't know if you figured in that thread or not. You really gonna go for the security tapes?

for the larceny from my vehicle, yes...

for the larceny from my vehicle, yes...
    Oh, that's right. Sorry, I'd forgotten.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by mpett1 View Post
    The walmart in trooper has 1 box of 44 mag, one box of 357 mag 100 round, a lot of 25 and 32 rounds. Also 380, I box of 357 sig and 4 boxes of 40.
    I just got home from there and snagged the only box of .380. All I saw left there was one box of .357 sig. I did grab a few 50 round boxes of .22 though.

The K of P Wallyworld had 10+ boxes of .25acp, 10+ boxes of .32acp, and 2 boxes of .44 Mag.

I also went to Insite firearms in Jeffersonville. I finally found .380 ammo!!! They had 6 boxes of .380 Speer Lawman @ $21.99, 6 boxes of PMC ball @ 17.99, and 6 boxes of Blazer (didn't ask for price). LEO's get a 10% discount there as well (except on guns).
    Feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/feedback-109/57629-amc58.html
    NRA Endowment Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by AMC58 View Post
    I just got home from there and snagged the only box of .380. All I saw left there was one box of .357 sig. I did grab a few 50 round boxes of .22 though.

The K of P Wallyworld had 10+ boxes of .25acp, 10+ boxes of .32acp, and 2 boxes of .44 Mag.

I also went to Insite firearms in Jeffersonville. I finally found .380 ammo!!! They had 6 boxes of .380 Speer Lawman @ $21.99, 6 boxes of PMC ball @ 17.99, and 6 boxes of Blazer (didn't ask for price). LEO's get a 10% discount there as well (except on guns).
    Did you notice if KoP had CCI Mini-Mag HPs?

(Chester County)

Did you notice if KoP had CCI Mini-Mag HPs?
    Sorry, but I'm not sure. I was still in shock after realizing there wasn't even a spot on the shelf for 9mm or .45ACP.
    Feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/feedback-109/57629-amc58.html
    NRA Endowment Life Member

Page 13 of 461 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast