Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Philadelphia County)

Default We have upgraded to vBulletin 3.6.0

We've upgraded to vBulletin 3.6.0, it has a lot of new stuff that can be read about at the vBulletin forums. If you notice any weird behavior please contact me and let me know immediately.

Some of the new features that you guys might care about are:
    1. Multiple quoting. Each post now has a button on it that looks a piece of paper with quotes on it. You can click as many of those as you want (they will highlight orange). Once you're done you can click "Post Reply" and there will be quote blocks for each post you clicked.
    2. Quoted posts will now generate a link to the original post.
    3. Anywhere you have to type in someone's username (private messages, buddy lists, etc.) the system will now bring up a list of all the possible usernames that match what you've typed so far and help you auto-complete the names.
    4. Rating threads will no longer require a page load.
    5. Giving someone reputation points will no longer require a page load.
    Additionally we're going to be switching servers in the near future and I have some other exciting stuff coming up soon so I'll apologize in advance for any downtime we have in the coming weeks, we'll try to keep it to a minimum.
    Last edited by danp; August 12th, 2006 at 04:45 PM.
    Dan P, Founder & President, Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Purchase a Forum SubscriptionBuy some PAFOA MerchandiseHelp PAFOA's Search Engine Ranking