Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default OPEN CARRY IN DELCO

has anybody done it? if so, where was it and how was you're experience?
    FJB

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: OPEN CARRY IN DELCO

Yeah. Just got some questions by a few people. Nothing big so far.
    "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom ... go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels nor arms. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." Samuel Adams

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    has anybody done it? if so, where was it and how was you're experience?
    PAFOA member lprgcFrank has posted a few logs on OC in the Radnor area of DELCO.

Quote Originally Posted by soberbyker View Post
    PAFOA member lprgcFrank has posted a few logs on OC in the Radnor area of DELCO.

no matches...
    FJB

FJB

(Luzerne County)

OC'd in Delco once.
    FWIW

Ooops, make that twice

danbus wrote: ...Like I said before, I open carry because you don't, I fight for all my rights because
    you won't, I will not sit with my thumb up my bum and complain, because you will.
    Remember Meleanie

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    no matches...
    Humm I had linked that to all of his posts, anyway you found his first log, here is his most recent:

http://forum.pafoa.org/open-carry-144/51268-open-carry-philly-suburbs-2009-edition.html

(Chester County)

I OC in the western end of Delco quite often. Mostly in the Concordville Home Depot, because I simply don't go to very many other places. I have OC'd and Borders and Target a couple times. OC is still pretty new to me and I must admit there are times when I cover before going into some places. However, I haven't had a single bad experience yet.
    I did have a rather interesting moment at the Dairy Queen in Dilworthtown on Saturday. I stopped in with my sister to grab a treat in the afternoon, and one gentleman sitting at a table with his family gave me a scowl when he saw my XD riding on my hip. I just gave him a pleasant smile and went on to the counter. He got up and went into the restroom, and when he came out he was putting his cellphone away, and gave me another look and then left. Shortly thereafter my sister and I were sitting at a table enjoying our blizzards when a Birmingham Police car drove slowly past, almost coming to a complete stop right in front of the door, and then drove off. My heart started racing when I thought "Here it comes" but nothing happened.

(Delaware County)

Exclamation Re: OPEN CARRY IN DELCO

Quote Originally Posted by PCAviator View Post
    I OC in the western end of Delco quite often. Mostly in the Concordville Home Depot, because I simply don't go to very many other places. I have OC'd and Borders and Target a couple times. OC is still pretty new to me and I must admit there are times when I cover before going into some places. However, I haven't had a single bad experience yet.
    I did have a rather interesting moment at the Dairy Queen in Dilworthtown on Saturday. I stopped in with my sister to grab a treat in the afternoon, and one gentleman sitting at a table with his family gave me a scowl when he saw my XD riding on my hip. I just gave him a pleasant smile and went on to the counter. He got up and went into the restroom, and when he came out he was putting his cellphone away, and gave me another look and then left. Shortly thereafter my sister and I were sitting at a table enjoying our blizzards when a Birmingham Police car drove slowly past, almost coming to a complete stop right in front of the door, and then drove off. My heart started racing when I thought "Here it comes" but nothing happened.
    WOW, open carry in that area takes brass balls! Delaware County is densely populated with sheeple and LEO's who I'd trust less than the average cop. Open Carry may be legal but I'd expect the police to ask to see your permit in that neighborhood, maybe even confiscate and make you fight to get your weapon back.

I'm not comfortable open carrying in a county that waits 45days to issue a permit.

(Delaware County)

Viper does it all the time... He lives in the Media area (so far as I know).

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast